So how do we win

Wesson44

IMHO to beat the Buc we must run the ball at least 30 times and use our height at TE in the red zone, because we are going to get there against this team. DO NOT GIVE MCKIE THE BALL ON 3RD OR 4TH AND 1 OR TWO! We need to use the famous play action bootleg pass to the TE that always works. If we did last week we would have won that game. 4th and one and the team is stacked for the run and a hand off to the slow a$$ fullback. Who did Turner think McKie was Jim Brown, Franco Harris,Walter, Barry.....who!!!!! LOL

Which TE should he have thrown to because one of the TE's had two critical fumbles in the game.The play that the Bears got stuffed on is the same play that ran on the goal line for a TD. I do agree that they should have used play action but Turner thought he could fool the Panthers or that they could get one yard since he had 3 TEs in the game.On that same play another of the TEs got caved in on the play by the DE who made the initial hit on McKie.So as a group the TEs had a poor game and I would have used play action and went to Lloyd since he seemed to be the only receiver Orton had feel for.The problem with all our speculation is that the Bears have decided that they are going to "Get off the Bus running"and if you can't get one yard in a critical situation you can't back those words up.

Everyone is hinting around it, but the true key to this game is simple: The offense has to do something.

The Bears should not have to rely on the defense holding the opponents under 14 points. The offense needs to be able to put up three or four scoring drives a game, and at least two of those need to be TDs.

Agreed. However, last game the D in the second half had bad position with poor punts and turnovers. That does factor in. ALso, many are saying Stewart is something special. I'll hope that we contain Graham and that last week was odd.

Here is the thing that worries me.

Our defense was getting gashed by J. Stewart in the second half of the last game. We didn't tackle him well at all.

Graham is the same kind of back , so if TB feeds him the ball right up the gut the defense needs to step up.

On the McKie 3and1 "dive" play what I'd like to see the next time we lineup in that formation is a fake handoff to McKie and then a pitch out to Forte running to the other side (right side). I figure almost everyone on the D will bite on the dive and Forte might have one guy to beat on the corner. I'll take that matchup any day and expect he'll at least get us the yard we need. If he beats his man he could be gone all the way. This time it will be acceptable for TE Davis to let his man beat him to the inside.