Completely PO'd

BearFan2000

To quote Butthead. This sucks more than anything has ever sucked before.

We had them down 24 -14 with just over 3 min left and couldn't finish the deal. We let them drive at will and put up 10 unanswered points to force over time, then we nearly gave them the win in OT if not for the grounding penalty then we pin them deep, stop them then get a stupid freakin personal foul, that gives them a fee first down then we let them drive the length of the field give them a chip shot FG to win. We are 1-2 and should be 3-0 but we can't get out of the way of our own stupidity. We suck worse than any freaking team in the leage. We are a sick joke of a team I'm getting sick of watching this crap.

We are giving both those teams a run for their money. I have about had it. I'm tired of getting up for a game we should win today was the day we were supposed to be 2-1. I'm getting sick of trying to psych myself up only to be disappointed by yet another failure.

Someone convince me that we won't go 1-15 this year. I just need to walk away I'm too pissed to even think about this team right now.

We are giving both those teams a run for their money. I have about had it. I'm tired of getting up for a game we should win today was the day we were supposed to be 2-1. I'm getting sick of trying to psych myself up only to be disappointed by yet another failure.

Someone convince me that we won't go 1-15 this year. I just need to walk away I'm too pissed to even think about this team right now.

We play the Lions twice.

No one's forcing you to watch. ;)

I am just hoping the Cubs and Sox go far in the playoffs as a distraction.

Peace :dabears

To quote Butthead. This sucks more than anything has ever sucked before.

We had them down 24 -14 with just over 3 min left and couldn't finish the deal. We let them drive at will and put up 10 unanswered points to force over time, then we nearly gave them the win in OT if not for the grounding penalty then we pin them deep, stop them then get a stupid freakin personal foul, that gives them a fee first down then we let them drive the length of the field give them a chip shot FG to win. We are 1-2 and should be 3-0 but we can't get out of the way of our own stupidity. We suck worse than any freaking team in the leage. We are a sick joke of a team I'm getting sick of watching this crap.

And you know our ole coach 'll come out ans say "shoot, we just couldn't finish." Damn, I'm getting tire of a laid back coach. I know I'm pissed, and I'd expect the guy at the helm should be tearing some new a-holes. But Lovie ain't getting it done as a coach and the team is resonding accordingly. If this lack-a-daisicle approach continues, we ARE goin to b e the worst team in the league. This is not what this storied franchise deserves.

Were a couple of plays away from 3-0 really. But seeing how we get out coached every game, we gotta be one of the worst teams in the league as far as making adjustments go. We had the formula to win. We rushed for way over 100 yards and we threw for over 250. That normally guarantees a victory + we won the takeaway turnover battle. We lost because of our inability to finish drives. Eventually kicking fieldgoals will get you beat and it did today.

Chile, I feel your frustration! I went from elation, to shock, to depression to numbness in about a 30 min span of time...

I really don't know what to say...

And you know our ole coach 'll come out ans say "shoot, we just couldn't finish." Damn, I'm getting tire of a laid back coach. I know I'm pissed, and I'd expect the guy at the helm should be tearing some new a-holes. But Lovie ain't getting it done as a coach and the team is resonding accordingly. If this lack-a-daisicle approach continues, we ARE goin to b e the worst team in the league. This is not what this storied franchise deserves.

Agreed....Lovie doesn't make the playoffs this year he needs to be canned...I liked the move at first, the man got us to a SB, but now his calmness is really starting to piss me off...he needs to show some fire so it rubs off on his team...I can even imagine what his halftime speechs are like....lulling the guys to sleep in there.

I've had some time to cool off but that game was very close to being the last straw. I'm much calmer that day I'm surprised I didn't destroy something. I was furious. Once in a while blowing a late lead will happen but two weeks straight. Only way they're getting to the super bowl this season is if they buy tickets.

Next weeks game vs the Eagles will tell us a lot about this team. They think they are a contender, well, contenders don't lose back to back games where they had double digit 4th Quarter leads especially to weak teams. If they come out and get blown to smithereens by the Eagles in a weak effort you can stick a fork in them, they are done. However, if they put up a fight and even somehow win that game then there may be hope. The Bears will likely be 1-3 after the Eagles game. However if we win it evens our record at 2-2 then we head to Detroit to play the kittens and could head to Atlanta a 3-2 ball club. Atlanta to me a wild card they are 2-1 and have looked respectable, then we have Minny who is an enigma, then we get detroit at home. Let's say we sweep Detroit and split the two between Atlanta and the Queens (can't say which one we would beat). After 8 games we could be 5-3. We start the second half of the season at home vs the Titans, and then on the road against a solid Green Bay team. If we loose those two we are an even 5-5 then we get some relief after a tough couple weeks by heading to St. Louis to take on that juggernaut bringing us to 6-5 we then travel to the metronome to play the queens could be a loss evening us out again at 6-6. We then have three straight home games vs Jagbags, the saints, and the pukers. Let's say we win 2 out of those three. 8-7 heading into the season finale vs the texans they are a better team than many give them credit for. A win here and we finish 9-7 and earn a wild card playoff birth. it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Again the game against the Eagles will be a critical game. If we loose that then we are playing catch up the rest of the season. Win it and we have a chance to keep the ship afloat and make the playoffs. Last year we didn't win back to back games till late in the year and spent nearly the whole season below 500. I think the only times we were at 500 were at the start of the season 0-0 and after week two when we followed up the loss to the chargers with barely beating a bad KC team to even the record at 1-1 from that point on I think we remained sub 500.

Let's also not forget that those last 2 losses are in the NFC and could hurt us in any possible wild card run...

I fully see teams like CAR, TB, PHI vying for that spot... Also including SEA, NO, NYG, MIN...it's not an easy road this season. The NFC has gotten better without the NE juggernaught.

I've had some time to cool off but that game was very close to being the last straw. I'm much calmer that day I'm surprised I didn't destroy something. I was furious. Once in a while blowing a late lead will happen but two weeks straight. Only way they're getting to the super bowl this season is if they buy tickets.

Next weeks game vs the Eagles will tell us a lot about this team. They think they are a contender, well, contenders don't lose back to back games where they had double digit 4th Quarter leads especially to weak teams. If they come out and get blown to smithereens by the Eagles in a weak effort you can stick a fork in them, they are done. However, if they put up a fight and even somehow win that game then there may be hope. The Bears will likely be 1-3 after the Eagles game. However if we win it evens our record at 2-2 then we head to Detroit to play the kittens and could head to Atlanta a 3-2 ball club. Atlanta to me a wild card they are 2-1 and have looked respectable, then we have Minny who is an enigma, then we get detroit at home. Let's say we sweep Detroit and split the two between Atlanta and the Queens (can't say which one we would beat). After 8 games we could be 5-3. We start the second half of the season at home vs the Titans, and then on the road against a solid Green Bay team. If we loose those two we are an even 5-5 then we get some relief after a tough couple weeks by heading to St. Louis to take on that juggernaut bringing us to 6-5 we then travel to the metronome to play the queens could be a loss evening us out again at 6-6. We then have three straight home games vs Jagbags, the saints, and the pukers. Let's say we win 2 out of those three. 8-7 heading into the season finale vs the texans they are a better team than many give them credit for. A win here and we finish 9-7 and earn a wild card playoff birth. it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Again the game against the Eagles will be a critical game. If we loose that then we are playing catch up the rest of the season. Win it and we have a chance to keep the ship afloat and make the playoffs. Last year we didn't win back to back games till late in the year and spent nearly the whole season below 500. I think the only times we were at 500 were at the start of the season 0-0 and after week two when we followed up the loss to the chargers with barely beating a bad KC team to even the record at 1-1 from that point on I think we remained sub 500.