Westbrook hurt

Ed Hochuli 3:16

doesn't matter. Look at what this Eagles D is doing to the Steelers O. Imagine what they will do vs. a weaker OLine, and an overall worse offense.

Top flight OLs have trouble handling JJ's Defensive presure he generates. I shudder to think what will happen when we play them. It could get real ugly.

Call me nuts, but I think we can beat Philly. All we have to do is run draws, quick slants, and screens (Wolfe, too).

Draws- If they blitz alot, a draw will send the DEs flying up only for Forte to run against 2 DTs. That's almost an automatic gain of 10+ yards.

Quick slants- we couldn't get to Griese because of his quick throws. We can prevent Philly from getting to Orton with a Griese-type game- SLANTS.

The MRI on Brian Westbrook's ankle didn't reveal any tears, breaks, or ligament damage. He's "day-to-day" with an ankle strain.

Good news. "He's limping around without crutches today," coach Andy Reid said. "I guess that's a positive. It will be a race to get him ready for Sunday." The Philly Inquirer thinks Westbrook is unlikely to play against Washington, although it's early for guesses. Correll Buckhalter would replace him.

Jeremy Shockey will undergo sports hernia surgery and miss at least the next 3-6 weeks, according to the New Orleans Times-Picayune.

Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post has learned that Packers CB Al Harris could be lost for the season with a ruptured spleen.

The MRI on Brian Westbrook's ankle didn't reveal any tears, breaks, or ligament damage. He's "day-to-day" with an ankle strain.

Good news. "He's limping around without crutches today," coach Andy Reid said. "I guess that's a positive. It will be a race to get him ready for Sunday." The Philly Inquirer thinks Westbrook is unlikely to play against Washington, although it's early for guesses. Correll Buckhalter would replace him.

Jeremy Shockey will undergo sports hernia surgery and miss at least the next 3-6 weeks, according to the New Orleans Times-Picayune.

Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post has learned that Packers CB Al Harris could be lost for the season with a ruptured spleen.

He was on crutches yesterday and he's limping around without crutches today," the coach said at his noon news conference. "I guess that's a positive. It will be a race to get him ready for Sunday. It's not torn or damaged, but there is a strain in there, yes."

It would seem unlikely that Westbrook will be ready for Sunday night's game against the Chicago Bears, which would mean Correll Buckhalter would get the start. Reid said he thought fullback Tony Hunt would be able to return against the Bears after being knocked out of Sunday's game with a concussion in the first quarter.

Reid also seemed to think that quarterback Donovan McNabb will be ready for the Bears.

"Do I think he'll be sore this week? Yeah," Reid said. "He's sore today and I think he'll get progressively better as the week goes on. He's got a contusion on his upper chest."

The coach did not have an update on tight end L.J. Smith, who left the game with a back injury.

It did not sound as if Pro Bowl guard Shawn Andrews was close to returning to the lineup. Reid said Andrews' lower back injury had not improved.

REPLAY IT AGAIN SAM. It’s one thing for the officials to get things wrong on the field because the players and the game move ultra fast in the NFL. But the replay official has the modern technology of super slow motion and plenty of time to get the calls right.

Either way we'll probably get beat. They'll blitz the hell outta Orton all game long and he'll get forced into some bad situations. And I don't think our defense can handle their "O" the entire game. McNabb when healthy like he is now, is always an MVP candidate. We better watch out! If we thought Brian Griese could shred our defense like no other, think again. McNabb can do it as well except he can scramble too..