Realistically how many wins?

sackman

I've just got that sinking feeling that it's 5 wins or less. We've got no chance vs the Eagles and confidence will be very low. I expect you'll be hearing the "they've tuned Lovie out" chants loud and clear Monday morning. I hope I'm wrong but something tells me there's a big downward spiral on it's way.

Go Bears

I initially stated 6. I politically flipflopped after the Indy win to say 7, but after Carolina, I went back down to 6 and I'm staying at 6.

I've just got that sinking feeling that it's 5 wins or less. We've got no chance vs the Eagles and confidence will be very low. I expect you'll be hearing the "they've tuned Lovie out" chants loud and clear Monday morning. I hope I'm wrong but something tells me there's a big downward spiral on it's way.

Go Bears

I am thinking 7 wins, unless we start to see some injuries, then the number drops.

Go Bears

I think 11 games. This Sunday's game is going to be a good indicator of where they are. I think the Bears are going to put up more of a fight than what people give them credit for.

I'm going to say I agree with you and this team shows that they have some pride left and will put up a fight. Will they win I wouldn't bet on it but but it wouldn't surprise me either. It sounds cliche but this is simply the most important game of this season. If they fall on their face against the Eagles it will put them in a tail spin that I doubt they can recover from. If they come out and "shock the world" and take it to the Eagles and win then it can go a long ways towards setting the tone. A team that would be 3-0 were it not for two 4th Quarter collapses redeems itself in prime time and wins a game no one gave them a shot to win. The effect might be similar if they lose but play hard and make Philly earn the W. This game can set the tone for the rest of the season.

I seem to recall a Giant's team last season that looked awful at this point but had a turning point in their season and and if I recall they won the super bowl. Now before you all jump me and have me admitted for kool-aid OD. I'm not saying we are anywhere near as talented or as well coached as the Giants are. But 3 games into the season is too early to write the season off just yet. The Bears know they are good enough to have been 3-0 at this point. It should anger them to no end that they aren't. That is different than being 1-2 and being extremely lucky to have even won one game and really deserved to be 0-3. There's a difference between knowing your record should be better than knowing you just are that bad. Proving it on the football field is what matters and so far they haven't, Their chance to turn it around in a big way is this weeks prime time matchup.