When the Bears pickup this Olsen guy?

jason

Didn't we use him in Carolina? Oops

Yeah, because when a guy messes up once or twice, you go away from him. With that logic, Rex and Kyle would be sitting beside each other on the bench.

Ignore the fact that Olsen hasn't been used up to his potential since he's been drafted. The dude has the ability to be as good as any TE in the NFL...he just needs to be involved more.

Didn't you know, we should trade him and use "the great" Kellen Davis according to BrianBear.

IMHO we should be using them both Olsen and Davis. This would be a nightmare for LB trying to cover Olsen the speed & hands TE and Davis the Tall one with hands. Now if we get into the red zone what the hell are our coaches thinking by not using them.

And did you notice our splitting him out? At one point, he was playing the outside receiver position. I thought that was great, and w/ a lack of actual WRs, we should be looking for more and more ways to utilize our TEs.

Seriously though...this one is obvious. A TE with that kind of talent has to be used against overmatched LBs constantly.

Yep! I think a good many of us have been screaming for that...

He's kind of a poor man's Shannon Sharpe...

And did you notice our splitting him out? At one point, he was playing the outside receiver position. I thought that was great, and w/ a lack of actual WRs, we should be looking for more and more ways to utilize our TEs.

IMHO we should be using them both Olsen and Davis. This would be a nightmare for LB trying to cover Olsen the speed & hands TE and Davis the Tall one with hands. Now if we get into the red zone what the hell are our coaches thinking by not using them.

But I'm an idiot according to the awesome Bears88.

G-Reg looked solid again. Oh wait, our resident tool BrianBear says we should trade him.

Yeah, if we weren't going to use him in a way in which he can dominate a game. It has nothing to do with what he didn't bring to the table, but what our coaching staff didn't realize he didn't bring to the table. Now, we are. Not to mention he is now hanging onto the ball lately.

Tool? Come on, you can do better then that, no?