Our next game against Detroit.....

Pixote

I'm going out on a limb and saying Forte gets over 200 yards against the Kitties.. Anyone else with me?!

If he breaks a couple of 20+ runs he just might, otherwise I suspect that if he has racked up 150 or so by the forth quarter you will see a heavy dose of K Jones. Our team as a whole should definately be 200+ on the ground.

I really hope so. So far this team seems to be unable to handle success.

THis tema needs to continue to play hard and act like they aren't the cat's meow...

I'm guessing somewhere around 130-145 for Forte, 40-60 for Jones, and around 60-70 receiving for Forte.

We should just absolutely kill Detroit...

Agreed. I think this is a trap game.

let's not foget that these Lions beat us twice last year.

Lastly, so far this year, we've followed a big win with too much swagger...

I hope we don't fall into the trap.

Lets not forget, we are playing IN Detroit, where we dont always play the best..AND The kitties have had 2 weeks to prepare for us. It might not just be a walk in the park like everyone thinks it will be.

Detroit is dead last in the league, 32nd, against the run, giving up an average of 207.7 yards per game. If we pound away with Forte, he could have the best game of his rookie season in week 5. It should be a great game for him to highlight his skills.

Honestly, I hope he crushes them in the first half, and that cause the Lions to step up...and THAT leads the Bears to a productive passing game in the second half. It'd be nice to see a completely dominating offensive performance for once.

Honestly, I hope he crushes them in the first half, and that cause the Lions to step up...and THAT leads the Bears to a productive passing game in the second half. It'd be nice to see a completely dominating offensive performance for once.

If that does happen, you'll probably hear a response from "you know who" that's somewhere along the lines of...

"Orton plays good against Detroit. They suck. Rex could have done that. Why don't we induct him into the Hall of Fame?"

Agreed. I think this is a trap game.

let's not foget that these Lions beat us twice last year.

Lastly, so far this year, we've followed a big win with too much swagger...

I hope we don't fall into the trap.

That's exactly what I was thinking MadLith. How many interceptions did we throw to Detroit last season? It was pitiful.

Who thought that Kansas City would knock off Denver this week?

I'm guessing most Bears-fans are thinking, "We should be 3 & 2 after next week . . . "

I'm nervous.

IMHO we will beat the Lions next we. Forte will have over 100 yards and 50 catching the ball. If we play Jones more next we he will be on a mission. I hate to be in his way when he gets the ball in Detroit after what they did to him. The only thing the lions have got going for them is the two bid WR'S Williams and Johnson. We stop them we stop the lions.

You and me both!

That's exactly what I was thinking MadLith. How many interceptions did we throw to Detroit last season? It was pitiful.

Who thought that Kansas City would knock off Denver this week?

I'm guessing most Bears-fans are thinking, "We should be 3 & 2 after next week . . . "

I'm nervous.