Bears @ Falcons 10-12

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't understand this staff. That formation and that run to McKie is the worst thing I've seen in all my years as a Bears fan dating back to 1983. Just kick the dang FG after that. Geez.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....how can you question Ron Turner?! He's been doing this for years and years professionally! You should just be quiet because you clearly don't have a clue. Ron Turner is a great OC, and by sheer virtue that he is in the NFL means that you couldn't possibly make a decision that is remotely close to his brilliance. <_>

Sarcasm aside, anyone who thinks that McKie FB dive play is good, is completely effing retarded, knows nothing about football, and doesn't deserve any sort of reply regarding strategy. Simply put, on third and short, you have to give it to your main guy, Forte. If not, there needs to be deception like a play-action call involving that same player.

I've got to say this is probably the worst game we have played all season. We have been totally outplayed from the 1st series to the last. I want to vomit.

The Tampa loss may have been worse. It's close. Only have 13 pts but not upset with offense except with the wretched play calling on the goal line.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....how can you question Ron Turner?! He's been doing this for years and years professionally! You should just be quiet because you clearly don't have a clue. Ron Turner is a great OC, and by sheer virtue that he is in the NFL means that you couldn't possibly make a decision that is remotely close to his brilliance. <_>

Sarcasm aside, anyone who thinks that McKie FB dive play is good, is completely effing retarded, knows nothing about football, and doesn't deserve any sort of reply regarding strategy. Simply put, on third and short, you have to give it to your main guy, Forte. If not, there needs to be deception like a play-action call involving that same player.

Haha. Thanks for the post coach.

I noticed that the Forte up the middle play you love didn't get it in. Care to explain.

The Tampa loss may have been worse. It's close. Only have 13 pts but not upset with offense except with the wretched play calling on the goal line.

Yeah, that lost made me feel alot worse because we were ahead and lost in the end but this one, I mean, the 1st half and the 2nd half we've played terrible. As I'm saying this Elam shanks the kick..

Easily. Some people will say we only scored 10 pts, but the defense couldn't get a stop on 3rd down all afternoon and the offense couldn't get on the field.

I don't see how you guys can so blindly say that the defense lost the game.

Look at the drives in the first half:

Chicago had four, Atlanta had four (five). Chicago came up with 3 points. Atlanta came up with 9 points.

Look at the second half (until this point - at the ATL missed FG):

It's been fairly even, but you have to put a lot of blame on the offense, and more specifically Turner, for not coming through at the ATL goal-line. With that touchdown, it's a completely different game, and the Bears are winning 20-19 going into the 2:00 warning, not trailing 13-19.

I'd say this could easily be split down the middle if anything, but the offense didn't exactly do a lot to win the game. Hell, Detroit had given up 21 points or over to every opponent except the horrible Chiefs team this year.