Week 8 Picksheet is ready.........

Pixote

Pix, did you get mine? I won't be around to fix if theres problems with it

Just got around to uploading the first batch of 16 different contest participants. Yours was received and was uploaded in the first run I just finished.

Man, the lines on here are much different than my other pool. I had all the same picks except one and I won 9 and pushed one so far and the only one I switched was Dallas and I managed to lose that one in both pools lol. the line was 5.5 in the other and 3.5 on this and they won by four.

Man, the lines on here are much different than my other pool. I had all the same picks except one and I won 9 and pushed one so far and the only one I switched was Dallas and I managed to lose that one in both pools lol. the line was 5.5 in the other and 3.5 on this and they won by four.

Yes, it does make it difficult when one plays in more than one pick'em pool.

I play in two other pick'em pools with a lot of side pools involved.

To try and make it a little more sane I usually use the spreads posted by one of the two "$$$" pools I am in for this pool, so that I have 2 different sets of lines to cope with instead of 3.

Last week the two "$$$" pools had 6 different games where the spreads were different, usually plus or minus 1 point. Tough to keep track of it all.