Bennett, Kevin Jones inactive

Iguana

Maybe that means Rideau actually will get some playing time today.. Why the hell is Jones inactive again?

with Booker out, you'd think he would. Hester, Davis, Lloyd and Rideau are the only WRs today?

Jones makes zero sense to me. he's better than AP and Wolfe. the only thing I can think of is he's hurt but I havent heard anything.

with Booker out, you'd think he would. Hester, Davis, Lloyd and Rideau are the only WRs today?

Jones makes zero sense to me. he's better than AP and Wolfe. the only thing I can think of is he's hurt but I havent heard anything.

i think the thought process with jones is that the other guys contribute on special teams....if jones is only gonna get 1 or 2 carries a game then it doesnt really matter

Why the hell is Jones inactive again?

Probably because there isn't anything Jones does that Forte can't do, and Jones adds nothing to special teams. Peterson has always been a solid special teams player, and wolfe is turning into a stud on special teams.

Peterson did a really nice job. I think we are going to see more of him since he's a bit different than Jones. I'm very curious as to why Bennett/Lloyd aren't playing (Lloyd getting limited snaps and Bennett inactive). Give the freakin WR's a chance cause I"m sick of seeing these guys get no chance only to eventually go elsewhere and be productive.

The one time today I ran to the bathroom, and I can see what is going on in the reflection of some framed jerseys on my wall, and when I heard the announcers and I saw the burst from AP, I was like "Another big one for Forte".

I haven't seen that out of AP in a looooong time. I say keep Jones IA.

AP played better today than Jones has ever played this yr.

KJ hasn't done anything so I sure didn't miss him.

Bennett had his shot during camp and obviously hasn't improved his statis by his practice play.

I can't blame the coaching staff for either being inactive. They aren't good enough to suit up.

It's hardly a big deal.