Time for the no-huddle offense

AZ54

It seems the Williams brothers will be playing against us and I think our best way to defeat them is to wear them down by using the no-huddle offense quite a bit during the game.

We know it, but is it so obvious that the coaches will have their heads out of their butts and use it? Or is it so obvious that they will not use it cause the Queens will think we're going to use it? :blink:

Ron Turner (RT): Lovie, let's run the no huddle. It always gets a lot of yards and energizes the team.

Lovie Smith (LS): Hmmm...the Vikes are probably expecting that, let's not run it.

RT: Maybe they'll think that we'd like to run it, but won't and will be prpared for us not to run it.

LS: Hmmm...maybe we run it becasue they might think we'll run it, trick them into thinkng we won't run it, but will actually run it.

RT: I didn't think of that. But...hear me out...what if we don't run it because they think we'll run run it, but be tricky by not running it, but really wanting to run it and in the end we don't run it.

LS: That makes sense to me.

RT: Me too.

LS: We're good aren't we?

RT: The best!

The opposing defense will just stop it anyways.

Ron Turner (RT): Lovie, let's run the no huddle. It always gets a lot of yards and energizes the team.

Lovie Smith (LS): Hmmm...the Vikes are probably expecting that, let's not run it.

RT: Maybe they'll think that we'd like to run it, but won't and will be prpared for us not to run it.

LS: Hmmm...maybe we run it becasue they might think we'll run it, trick them into thinkng we won't run it, but will actually run it.

RT: I didn't think of that. But...hear me out...what if we don't run it because they think we'll run run it, but be tricky by not running it, but really wanting to run it and in the end we don't run it.

fooking hilarious!

That's it! Way to expand on the thought! :notworthy Unfortunately, it's probably true.

We ran the no huddle last time we played the Vikings so I don't see why we are criticizing Turner and Smith here. They ran it and it was successful. I would assume they will run it again.

Peace :dabears

b/c to us knuckleheads it seems like the coaching staff likes to stray away from things that work during the game, and do not like to adjust things that are not working...

We ran the no huddle last time we played the Vikings so I don't see why we are criticizing Turner and Smith here. They ran it and it was successful. I would assume they will run it again.

Turner gets a pass, but Lovie gets flamed until HIS defense shows up to play. Agreed on the assumption that they run it again.

How about also running the offense for all 4 quarters...

Last game we tanked it after getting th lead in the 1st half. I'd like to see more outside the box plays even when we're ahead...

I give no quarter to any of our coaches...

Turner gets a pass, but Lovie gets flamed until HIS defense shows up to play. Agreed on the assumption that they run it again.

Smith and Turner deserve critique.

How do they get a pass for only being successful for half a game? It's 4 quarters...and we cannot let up at any point on any team better than the Lambs.

I honestly could not have remotely put it better. You completely summed up the general frustration with this staff...

b/c to us knuckleheads it seems like the coaching staff likes to stray away from things that work during the game, and do not like to adjust things that are not working...

Smith and Turner deserve critique.

How do they get a pass for only being successful for half a game? It's 4 quarters...and we cannot let up at any point on any team better than the Lambs.

Dude, the offense scored 34 points. They won the game.

If you want to rip on Lovie and the defensive coaches for that game and others, please go ahead. However, the offense played a great game against Minny. They did a very good job executing the no huddle. I really don't see an issue. The only game I will criticize Turner for this yr is Green Bay. He definately crapped his pants and would get an F for that turd. Other than that, I would give his performance and the offense as a hole a solid B.

The defense gets a D+ for the yr. They were supposed to be the strength of the team and have been carried by the offense. They need to continue the turn around that started in St Louis or we will not make the playoffs.

Connor, I think you're missing my point.

I love wins...any kind. But if they do what they did in the 2nd half against a quality oponent, we more than likely will not win. Beating the Rams like that is like giving props to the worst NBA player in the league socring 50-2 agasint a 12 year old. He should beat that kid silly, but let's not htink that all of a sudden he can handle LeBron with ease.

Agasint Minny, we did have a good offensive game. However, that was then. We need to do it again. The odds are not in our favor. Especially on the road agasint a very good defense. We need to open the playbook up and mix things up. I'm not 100% sure Turner will do that.

If we can repeat what we did in STL agasint the better teams in this league, I'll be happier than a pig in slop!

Dude, the offense scored 34 points. They won the game.

If you want to rip on Lovie and the defensive coaches for that game and others, please go ahead. However, the offense played a great game against Minny. They did a very good job executing the no huddle. I really don't see an issue. The only game I will criticize Turner for this yr is Green Bay. He definately crapped his pants and would get an F for that turd. Other than that, I would give his performance and the offense as a hole a solid B.

The defense gets a D+ for the yr. They were supposed to be the strength of the team and have been carried by the offense. They need to continue the turn around that started in St Louis or we will not make the playoffs.

Beating the Rams like that is like giving props to the worst NBA player in the league socring 50-2 agasint a 12 year old. He should beat that kid silly, but let's not htink that all of a sudden he can handle LeBron with ease.

I'd like to see you go into the Redskins and Cowboys locker rooms and repeat that...see how popular you'd be.

Connor, I think you're missing my point.

I love wins...any kind. But if they do what they did in the 2nd half against a quality oponent, we more than likely will not win. Beating the Rams like that is like giving props to the worst NBA player in the league socring 50-2 agasint a 12 year old. He should beat that kid silly, but let's not htink that all of a sudden he can handle LeBron with ease.

Agasint Minny, we did have a good offensive game. However, that was then. We need to do it again. The odds are not in our favor. Especially on the road agasint a very good defense. We need to open the playbook up and mix things up. I'm not 100% sure Turner will do that.

If we can repeat what we did in STL agasint the better teams in this league, I'll be happier than a pig in slop!

The Vikings, balanced out, are a medicore defense. Sure, their run D is great, but their pass D is bad.

I'll make sure to do that next time I get invited with press passes and a VIP sticker...

That's about the silliest comment I've just about read on this board.

We take pock shots at every player known to man on this board, but yet, you take up for the Cowboys and the only NFL team with a racist mascot name? Please, read into these comments as if done by a comedian... You think Denis Leary goes around to every single person he makes a joke about and awaits their approval or a potential beat down? Some have mentioned various players wear panties, etc... you want them to await Urlacher punching them in the face or something too? C'mon...take this for what it is.

I'd like to see you go into the Redskins and Cowboys locker rooms and repeat that...see how popular you'd be.