Not that it needed to be said but...

DrunkBomber

This is what pisses me off. Every year the stupid Lions and the Cowboys get the Thanksgiving day game, like they are something special. It's time to break tradition and give another team the game. Bill Cowher has it right, and this game is total BS, a perfect exactly of what's wrong with this stupid tradition.

Stafford has a cannon but hasn't been this year, yet that may be because of his awful OL.

I'm no Mel Kiper. The kid could end up being a super star.

If a qb doesn't have an o-line in front of him he's in trouble.

Reminds me of Jim Plunkett who came out of Stanford and was a top draft pick of the Patriots.

He had a horrible o-line in front of him and struggled big time in New England. He ended up being

picked up by the Raiders & played behind a very good o-line. Plunkett went on to lead them to a

super bowl win over the eagles and did very well for the Raiders for the last few years of his career.

What are you guys talking about?!?! THEY NEED ANOTHER RECEIVER!!!!! :P

I hope that they will continue that trend, but they got rid of Millen, so I'd expect something a little more practical. Heck, they probably need help everywhere!

This is what pisses me off. Every year the stupid Lions and the Cowboys get the Thanksgiving day game, like they are something special. It's time to break tradition and give another team the game. Bill Cowher has it right, and this game is total BS, a perfect exactly of what's wrong with this stupid tradition.

Exactly, I was talking about it with a guy yesterday and we both agreed that playing in the Thanksgiving day game should be choosen by records or something...so we always know there will be a good game on...somewhat like the flex schedule they do with the sunday night games.