So what is up?

Alaskan Grizzly

Some time back, I gave a quick "first hand" (me being from Alaska) perspective of Governor Palin and the full story of Troopergate and other news tidbits. Now, those of you in Illinois have a bit of a story your own with your Governor Blagojevich.

So is this something that has been getting local attention for some time? I recall some of you expressing frustration with Obama when he was in the State Senate. I am curious what some of you may know, if anything more about this story. As Paul Harvey used to say..."And now you know, the rest of the story."

I'm waiting too!

I'm in California...and the Governator's just asking for Federall loot is all here...

Some time back, I gave a quick "first hand" (me being from Alaska) perspective of Governor Palin and the full story of Troopergate and other news tidbits. Now, those of you in Illinois have a bit of a story your own with your Governor Blagojevich.

So is this something that has been getting local attention for some time? I recall some of you expressing frustration with Obama when he was in the State Senate. I am curious what some of you may know, if anything more about this story. As Paul Harvey used to say..."And now you know, the rest of the story."