Embarrassing

'TD'

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mannings looked alot better this year too and that's coming from somoene that hated the pick and gave him hell ever since.

The defense had no heart today. I was pissed everytime I saw the sideline, the guys were just kicked back and relaxed and didn't look like they could give a $h!!+

Mannings looked alot better this year too and that's coming from somoene that hated the pick and gave him hell ever since.

The defense had no heart today. I was pissed everytime I saw the sideline, the guys were just kicked back and relaxed and didn't look like they could give a $h!!+

I didn't like him either, but I think its safe to say he's a very good kick returner. He is not a safety either. He can stay as the nickle back and kick returner on this team.

Absofrigginloutly disgraceful. This team should be ashamed of themselves with a few exceptions.

Things that burned me watching this game:

1. trademark start out looking like you care build a lead and then put it in neutral and allow the other team back into the game and then they look like the team that wants it more. We fight hard at the start and at the very end and are dumbfounded when it's not enough.

2. making the same dam errors in coverage that we've been making all year. 16 games in and we still constantly out of position in the secondary and obviously can't cover anyone till well after they've caught the ball for the first down.

3. These guys have played Hight School, College, and are now in the pros and still can't tackle there is no excuse for this period.

4. Hearing that the Bears players on the sidelines with their blackberrys, iPhones, etc. score board watching..... here's a clue watch your own dam score board you are loosing if you lose none of that means a dam thing. First of all Lovie should not have even allowed them to have those on the sidelines. Get your heads out of your arses and pay attention to the game.

5. How much money is tied up in that defense that continues to let this team down.

6. There is too dam much talent on this team to suck this bad.

7. I am so embarrassed to call myself a Bears fan. I know they don't deserve to be in the playoffs and it's their own fault. It has just become so frustrating to watch this team and it's self inflicted wounds. I don't know if a word exists that describes how sick I am of watching this crap.

So is it embarrassing compared to what you thought the team was going to do going into the season?

Preseason Predictions

This loss makes the season a disappointment. And I was, and will be, waiting for the rationalizations that we didn't have a snowball's chance from day one. We were right in it up to this game and the team did not show up. It is embarrassing. :shakehead

This loss makes the season a disappointment. And I was, and will be, waiting for the rationalizations that we didn't have a snowball's chance from day one. We were right in it up to this game and the team did not show up. It is embarrassing. :shakehead

Im not going to argue whats embarrassing, too many differing opinions and people who go game by game in how they want to read the Bears.

This is a team that exceeded expectations and at the same time fell short of expectations to an entire city, and nobody will be consistent on how they called it before, in the middle, or now.

Coming into today we had very slim chances of making the playoffs. So please don't look down upon the team entirely.

Makes me sick that, after every loss, tons of posts are made flaming the entire team, the coaching staff, etc. Grow up people. We can't win them all, and with our offense I'm satisfied with winning 9 games. Hell if we made the playoffs, we'd be knocked out right away, so it's the same thing. We just get a higher draft pick. Look at the bright side.

These posts really get old after every Bears loss. Sure, I wish we could go 16-0, but we can't. I wish we made the playoffs, but we didn't. No need to flame every single person on the team for the game.

Im not going to argue whats embarrassing, too many differing opinions and people who go game by game in how they want to read the Bears.

This is a team that exceeded expectations and at the same time fell short of expectations to an entire city, and nobody will be consistent on how they called it before, in the middle, or now.

Not attacking you kyyle23, but those that would say the team did a good job considering the prognosticator's outlook. If the team really thought they wouldn't make it when the season started, then I'm very disappointed. We had shots all through the season and stupid mistakes caused looses that were within our grasp.

I didn't like him either, but I think its safe to say he's a very good kick returner. He is not a safety either. He can stay as the nickle back and kick returner on this team.

Manning was part of the 2 plays that cost the game. That being said, he is a very good KR and has improved at nickle. Just get us a real FS.

Peace

Coming into today we had very slim chances of making the playoffs. So please don't look down upon the team entirely.

Makes me sick that, after every loss, tons of posts are made flaming the entire team, the coaching staff, etc. Grow up people. We can't win them all, and with our offense I'm satisfied with winning 9 games. Hell if we made the playoffs, we'd be knocked out right away, so it's the same thing. We just get a higher draft pick. Look at the bright side.

These posts really get old after every Bears loss. Sure, I wish we could go 16-0, but we can't. I wish we made the playoffs, but we didn't. No need to flame every single person on the team for the game.

Some ignorant media types thought we had no chance to make the playoffs, but real Bears fans knew we had a shot but were definitely not a dominant team. I am with you on the concept of not flaming an entire team, and to be honest I will not flame Orton, Forte, and various other members of the team that earned their keep. Who I will flame is overpaid puss$$s like Urlacher who demanded more money in the off season and then played no better than 1/3 their wage! We have a bunch of guys on D, including Url, Tommie Harris, DD, Vasher, etc, who got paid a ton of money this year and sucked! What that means is that the Bears paid those guys like superstars and they did not play that way, so the money, or some of it at least, was wasted on them when it could have been used for legitimate superstars. Lets dump them if they won't reduce their financial demands! We would not be damaged losing any of the players I named, and those very players eat up a bunch of cap money!

And dump the Defensive Coach too! We have declined since he arrived!

No matter what, GO BEARS!!!

Yes but that doesn't negate the reality of a team that plays like it could care less. A staff that seems ambivalent. Players that are undisciplined, not fundamentally sound, unprepared, and lack any passion for the game. We have a lot of over paid pampered babies on this team that are not holding their end of the bargain. For the past two years we've heard this defense talk about how go they are yet they fail to show it with any consistency on the field. Flaming is unfairly attacking someone beyond what's called for. I for one expect more from my team than what I've seen over the last two seasons.

Not attacking you kyyle23, but those that would say the team did a good job considering the prognosticator's outlook. If the team really thought they wouldn't make it when the season started, then I'm very disappointed. We had shots all through the season and stupid mistakes caused looses that were within our grasp.

Oh i didnt percieve it as an attack at all. I agree, the team had shots all season to take control and they couldnt do it, and it was a combination of personnel mistakes on the field, coaching, and lack of experience in the backups, for once the Bears really cannot blame any certain injury.

Reading this board, you would think the Bears are the ones who went 0-16, not the Lions. When I scrolled back through all of the past 20 or so pages to find the prediction thread, I was actually astonished at the amount of negative posts throughout the entire year, winning week or losing week, it was always the same.

If going 9-7, winning 3 of our last 4 to stay alive for the playoffs, and finally knowing we'll have a good RB for a long time for the first time in forever is embarrassing, then I can't imagine the word you would use to describe the Lions if you were a fan? That's embarrassing. This is disappointing.

Oh i didnt percieve it as an attack at all. I agree, the team had shots all season to take control and they couldnt do it, and it was a combination of personnel mistakes on the field, coaching, and lack of experience in the backups, for once the Bears really cannot blame any certain injury.

Reading this board, you would think the Bears are the ones who went 0-16, not the Lions. When I scrolled back through all of the past 20 or so pages to find the prediction thread, I was actually astonished at the amount of negative posts throughout the entire year, winning week or losing week, it was always the same.

I think people tend to bring up the negatives before anything else. Heck, when we went to the Super Bowl there were tons of negative psot prior to the game.

There are positives from the season, but I can't look at thems until tomorrow. This loss was heartless and, again, it seems the team did not come to play. The lack of fire/desire to do what it takes to win these close games is damning.

Lovie needs to get some grit!