Good Draft sites??

flea

www.nfldraftcountdown.com is the best out there. I have yet to find one that even comes close to the amount depth and detail Scott Wright has on his site.

Some of the others are decent as well. www.footballsfuture.com ain't bad.

Whats good? I know you have a few Bookmarked Pix?

I have a few - some have yet to update their sites as it is a bit early.

Draft Countdown is one of my favorites but the current draft they show is from 12/15 and has us selecting 14th, I am sure they will update soon.

Walter Football is another of my favorites. It currently has a 3 round that is interesting.

Football's Future is another real good site, was last updated 12/30, and has us picking Maclin at 18, which seems to be a popular projection amoung many sites.

Consensus Draft Services is another interesting site.

Draft Dog.com Is a site I just began looking at and not bad, has a 2 round draft posted, last updated 1/3. This is a new site for me but looks promising.

Now if you want a Looooooong list of draft sites, I came across a site called DC Pro Sports Report The mock draft there is nothing of interest but if you go down the page it has a chart that has an extensive list of draft sites with links to each. I would have to guess over 100 links are there (I am too lazy to count them).