Wesson44

Too early!

But I'll venture a prediction....

9-7

I'll less generous away. I see another loss to the Packers and to the Falcons.

HOME AWAY

Cardinals=L 49ers =W

Rams=W Seahawks =W

Browns=W Ravens=L

Steelers =L Bengals=W

Packers=W Packers= L

Vikings =W Vikings =L

Lions=W Lions =W

Eagles=L Falcons=L

I guess for next season and what our record will be11-5

HOME AWAY

Cardinals=L 49ers =W

Rams=W Seahawks =W

Browns=W Ravens=L

Steelers =L Bengals=W

Packers=W Packers= W

Vikings =W Vikings =L

Lions=W Lions =W

Eagles=L Falcons=W

0-16

Orton goes down in week 1 (ala Brady) and Hanie is given the ball and performs as an undrafted rookie in his first start would be expected to. Forte spends the season running into a wall of defenders, as our OL falls are their collective arces asking for the plate number of the mack truck that just ran them over. DL fails to generate a pass rush, and the secondary continues to be exposed, and fans continue to say it is all Urlacher's fault. Lovie and his BFF's are fired after the season, as Marinelli wonders, "Why me", w/ yet another 0-16 team on his resume.

Okay, not really, but would ya'll expect any less of me:) Slow day at the office.

16-0. I can be optimistic right lol

HOME AWAY

Cardinals=w 49ers =W

Rams=W Seahawks =W

Browns=W Ravens=w

Steelers =w Bengals=W

Packers=W Packers= W

Vikings =W Vikings =w

Lions=W Lions =W

Eagles= Falcons=W

0-16

Orton goes down in week 1 (ala Brady) and Hanie is given the ball and performs as an undrafted rookie in his first start would be expected to. Forte spends the season running into a wall of defenders, as our OL falls are their collective arces asking for the plate number of the mack truck that just ran them over. DL fails to generate a pass rush, and the secondary continues to be exposed, and fans continue to say it is all Urlacher's fault. Lovie and his BFF's are fired after the season, as Marinelli wonders, "Why me", w/ yet another 0-16 team on his resume.

Okay, not really, but would ya'll expect any less of me:) Slow day at the office.

No NFO we wouldn't expect anything else from you at all. It would kinda suck to be Marinelli though if we go 0-16. I think I would just quit football all together if that were to happen.

Cardinals=W

Rams=W

Eagles=L

Browns=W

Steelers =L

Packers=W

Vikings =W

Lions=W

Falcons=L

Bengals=W

Ravens=L

Seahawks=L

49ers=W

Lions=W

Vikings=L

Packers=L

9-7

I am actually thinking something like 11-5 with us splitting with the Vikes and losing to the Cards, falcons, steelers and Ravens. We do have somewhat of a tough schedule, but shall see how they schedule everything.

I guess for next season and what our record will be11-5

HOME AWAY

Cardinals=L 49ers =W

Rams=W Seahawks =W

Browns=W Ravens=L

Steelers =L Bengals=W

Packers=W Packers= W

Vikings =W Vikings =L

Lions=W Lions =W

Eagles=L Falcons=W

First time I can recall a board member predicting a loss to the Cards. What happens next? Do the Bears draft a future HOF QB in Rd 6?

I am actually thinking something like 11-5 with us splitting with the Vikes and losing to the Cards, falcons, steelers and Ravens. We do have somewhat of a tough schedule, but shall see how they schedule everything.

James, Boldin, Berry, and Warner all may not be back next year, and they just aren't very good on the road. I'll take my chances with the Cardinals coming here in what could be snow, rain, wind, and/or cold.

if we can get the right players in FA ie: WR and (dare I say it), a QB and a good draft,I see us going...

Cardinals=W

Rams=W

Eagles=W

Browns=W

Steelers =L

Packers=W

Vikings =W

Lions=W

Falcons=W

Bengals=W

Ravens=L

Seahawks=W

49ers=W

Lions=W

Vikings=L

Packers=W

13-3...But if we dont do anything in FA and draft is another crap shoot..then I think it will be more of the same with a 9-7 season and missing the play off's.

James, Boldin, Berry, and Warner all may not be back next year, and they just aren't very good on the road. I'll take my chances with the Cardinals coming here in what could be snow, rain, wind, and/or cold.

Boldin is probably gone and so what if James leaves. But Warner? Forget it, he isn't going anywhere at all. They still don't know what they have in Leinhart. They would be retarded to let him go. Warner is only good if the Oline can protect him and give him time to throw, so forget about him coming to Chicago and lighting things up. He would return to his old ways of turning the ball over all the time if he came over.

Boldin is probably gone and so what if James leaves. But Warner? Forget it, he isn't going anywhere at all. They still don't know what they have in Leinhart. They would be retarded to let him go. Warner is only good if the Oline can protect him and give him time to throw, so forget about him coming to Chicago and lighting things up. He would return to his old ways of turning the ball over all the time if he came over.

I think the Cards are well aware of what they have in Leinart and it's not a lot. warner isn't going any where.

Boldin has two years left on his contract. I'm leaning towards he's probably gone but then there is the Bidwell factor.

He just might play hard ball with Boldin/Rosenhaus.

My best guess right now for BEARS record for 09 is 10-6 .

he was on honeymoon got bit by a spider just before a FA try-out with us & he was terrible when he came in. Wouldn't have mattered at that stage he hadn't(I believe) gone near the AFL or NFLE & as a result wasn't the same QB he is today

Warner is a FA after the year, so yeah, if they win the Super Bowl he might just call it a career, so yeah, he might be gone.