Tank Johnson Returning to the Bears?

Wesson44

You can read this article and many other at Bearsbacker.com THE blog for any Chicago Bears Fan.

Is it possible that Tank Johnson could play for the Chicago Bears again?

I don't know.

It's defiantly a long shot.

The Bears drafted Johnson in the 2nd round of the 2004 NFL Draft.

In three years (2004-2006) with the Bears, Tank Johnson played in 46 games, recorded 63 tackles and nine sacks.

The Bears released him after he found himself in trouble with the law too often.

In two years (2007-2008) with the Cowboys, Tank played in only 24 games and recorded 33 tackles and 3 sacks.

The Bears could make this move, just because defensive tackles Tommie Harris and Dusty Dvoraceck have been disappointing the last couple of seasons.

The other defensive tackles on the Bears' roster are Anthony Adams, Marcus Harrison and Matt Toeina.

This probably won't happen, but it's a possibility.

The Bears could probably get him cheap.

The teams that I see signing Tank Johnson would be the Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, or the St. Louis Rams.

You can read this article and many other at Bearsbacker.com THE blog for any Chicago Bears Fan.

Is it possible that Tank Johnson could play for the Chicago Bears again?

I don't know.

It's defiantly a long shot.

The Bears drafted Johnson in the 2nd round of the 2004 NFL Draft.

In three years (2004-2006) with the Bears, Tank Johnson played in 46 games, recorded 63 tackles and nine sacks.

The Bears released him after he found himself in trouble with the law too often.

In two years (2007-2008) with the Cowboys, Tank played in only 24 games and recorded 33 tackles and 3 sacks.

The Bears could make this move, just because defensive tackles Tommie Harris and Dusty Dvoraceck have been disappointing the last couple of seasons.

The other defensive tackles on the Bears' roster are Anthony Adams, Marcus Harrison and Matt Toeina.

This probably won't happen, but it's a possibility.

The Bears could probably get him cheap.

The teams that I see signing Tank Johnson would be the Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, or the St. Louis Rams.

No way JA even thinks about this move. He not only embarrased himself, but the team, the fans and the city for his ignorance. Although on side note he would fit right in with Cincy wouldn't he. That would be funny. They would then have at least 2 former Bears players that got ousted because of there stupidity.

A better question is this: Why were the Cowboys so ready to get rid of him? This is the Cowboys for Christ sake. Yes, they had other guys they wanted to put in front of him, but if he's good, there's no way in hell they let him walk.

This tells me there not happy with his work ethic and/or life-style. Lets not forgot that we always get the censored version of a player. We get the guy who gets up to the microphone and is trained to say the right things. That gives us no indication of who the guy really is.

We often wondered why the Bears were reluctant to do more with Cedric, but news out-lets like the SCORE always hinted to the fact that he was an ass-hat.

Talent is one thing, production is another, but what we don't see is who a guy really is day in a day out. Cedric was an ass-hat. Tank is an ass-hat. Dallas knows this, that's what they said bye-bye. Angelo knows this.

I say "no" to ass-hats!

A better question is this: Why were the Cowboys so ready to get rid of him? This is the Cowboys for Christ sake. Yes, they had other guys they wanted to put in front of him, but if he's good, there's no way in hell they let him walk.

This tells me there not happy with his work ethic and/or life-style. Lets not forgot that we always get the censored version of a player. We get the guy who gets up to the microphone and is trained to say the right things. That gives us no indication of who the guy really is.

We often wondered why the Bears were reluctant to do more with Cedric, but news out-lets like the SCORE always hinted to the fact that he was an ass-hat.

Talent is one thing, production is another, but what we don't see is who a guy really is day in a day out. Cedric was an ass-hat. Tank is an ass-hat. Dallas knows this, that's what they said bye-bye. Angelo knows this.