Got to Love Briggs

GrizzlyBear

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's material for the Pukers to chew on...and choke on!

We're gonng beat the tar out of them!!!!

If Bowman and Manning are 85% and Tillman is out, they might score 50 points. With all the great stuff being said about JC, I'm not sure JC/Bennett/Hester/Olsen/Forte can put up 51+ points.

It's the first game of the season, I think we will come out dominant. Look at what happened last year. Our defense was awful the majority of the season but in that first game against the Colts they couldn't do anything against us. Granted, Manning was hiding an injury that was much worse than everyone thought but we can contain the Packers. If we force them into turnovers we now have a quarterback that will take advantage of that. My early prediction for week 1 is, Bears win 27-10.

If Bowman and Manning are 85% and Tillman is out, they might score 50 points. With all the great stuff being said about JC, I'm not sure JC/Bennett/Hester/Olsen/Forte can put up 51+ points.

Nah... I believe even if tillman is out we'll start bowman and graham at CB and have manning at nickel with payne and afalava at safety. We'll still be strong. Graham was solid for us last year and bowman looks like the real deal. They've not played graham at CB so that the puckers will not have anything to go off of coming in. We'll hold our ground defensively. The real question is can the puckers hold their ground defensively against our Offense in a new system. They should be more worried than us.

I'll take the under on the Packers scoring 50 points. How much you willing to wager?

Obviously, I'm being sarcastic. But I'm not sure how anyone could be confident coming into this year on the defensive side of the ball. Tillman is hurt, Bowman is always hurt, Manning hasn't fully developed yet, Marcus Harrison is fat, and a 6th round rookie is going to start at SS for us.

Obviously, I'm being sarcastic. But I'm not sure how anyone could be confident coming into this year on the defensive side of the ball. Tillman is hurt, Bowman is always hurt, Manning hasn't fully developed yet, Marcus Harrison is fat, and a 6th round rookie is going to start at SS for us.

Harrison Looked good in the 2 games I seen him in, Afalava's Play has been great for 6th rounder, But remember, Richard Dent was a 8th rounder.

Not saying I'm confident. Just waiting until I see the results play out on the field before I cry myself to sleep. Frankly, at this point, there ain't shit we can do about it.