Bears @ 49ers Game Thread

Ed Hochuli 3:16

That was a pitiful performance.

His career is done. He will continue to be a mediocre WR, but that's about it. The Bears had a player that was the best at his position in the history of the NFL. The best in HISTORY. So what did they do...moved him. They can't switch him back either because he will be mentally shot. Still can't believe it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course everytime we have something good happen we shoot ourselves in the foot..

At least our Defense is playing lights out so far. Ogun is just flying around every where and he looked like on the last play that he really wants to rip Vernon Davis's head off. And I have to say that so far this is probably Tommie Harris's best game. He is getting a little push up there and although he won't show much in the stat category he is a big help so far is shutting down Gore and forcing 3rd and longs.

freak this. Cutler with 5 picks. Unbelievable. This 49er's team was terrible. There goes our season. Now to concentrate on the NBA I guess. Huge disappointment.

GOD I hate this team and all the coaches. We are a running football team??? Really WTF! Screw this team we all deserve better than this and I for one am sick of the same crap product that is put on the field. Time to start pulling for the colts b/c this team is ran by a bunch of idiots. Turner you should never be allowed to call a play in the NFL again after we fire your sorry butt. Lovie your defense sucks we went up against a crappy niners team and still lost you should be fired and sent back to the pee wee league. WE SUCK! Call us the lions version two.