Orlando takes himself out again.

butkusrules

Orlando is a quitter. "Ankle sprain" and he walks off the field with a brisk, healthy walk.

I can not blame JA on this one. I was thrilled when we picked up Pace as was just about everyone on this forum was. Unfortunately, the guy just has no gas left in the tank.

I hated the move then, and said so. What I could not get over was, no other team in the league felt he could play LT anymore, and frankly, only one other team showed interest even at RT. Yet our staff felt they were smarter than the rest. Its one thing when you are talking about taking a chance on a younger player, but Pace?

Not only did we agree to play him at LT (no competition by the way) but we moved our "franchise LT" to the right side, further delaying his progress.

I was not thrilled w/ the Schaffer move, but not "that" against it.

I did not care for the Omiyale move at all, especially when I saw contract numbers and the position we were set to play him at.

I can not blame JA on this one. I was thrilled when we picked up Pace as was just about everyone on this forum was. Unfortunately, the guy just has no gas left in the tank.

Seems like the obvious move to everyone but the guys who can actualy make the change.

Agreed. But we don't know annnnyyyything because we're just fans, and we aren't in the NFL. Yet again, the majority of this message board is proven right, while the Bears staff is proven wrong. But, yeah, we are the ones who don't know anything. :rolleyes:

Maybe give Shaffer a look at ROT as well, why not?

Also, lets get DA some time on the field and maybe Iglasis.

We need to see what we have to work with in the future.

Agreed, but experience tells us it's not the current staff's M.O..