Screw it. Turn the reigns over to Babich.

JRCook79

LOL. This is hilarious because it's so ridiculous that turning over the reigns to someone previously proven incompetent would possibly be an improvement.

It would be reminiscent of the scene in Hoosiers when Hackman gets thrown out of the game and turns the reigns over to Shooter... who is scared to death.

It would be reminiscent of the scene in Hoosiers when Hackman gets thrown out of the game and turns the reigns over to Shooter... who is scared to death.

LMFAO. You just compared to Babich to a drunk, and Lovie to one of the worst coaches in coaching history (proof in a thread to come).

About the only assistant on our staff who "might" be considered IMHO is Toub, who is actually getting some talk now outside of Chicago. I personally would not want to (on a go forward basis) go w/ Toub, but I sure would take him over Babich, Marinelli and/or turner.

LMFAO. You just compared to Babich to a drunk, and Lovie to one of the worst coaches in coaching history (proof in a thread to come).

About the only assistant on our staff who "might" be considered IMHO is Toub, who is actually getting some talk now outside of Chicago. I personally would not want to (on a go forward basis) go w/ Toub, but I sure would take him over Babich, Marinelli and/or turner.

At this point I don't care if they hire replacements to finish the year. The year is over with anyways. Does it really matter? I think for a minute about purposely losing the rest of the games to help out in the draft but then I am quickly reminded we don't even have a 2nd. Thanks JA. Please tell me that Adams is doing magnificent enough to be worth a 2nd.

Can we just hire a college kid to run the Madden 2010 simulation under "ask Madden"...?

Can we just hire a college kid to run the Madden 2010 simulation under "ask Madden"...?

The funny thing is, I don't think it would be worse. I think it might be better. The Sports Guy mentioned something like this recently, and I wholeheartedly agree.

Yeah, I'd rather keep Toub as the ST coach, but he's the one guy on the current staff who I'd trust to be interim head coach. I don't see anybody getting fired midseason, though. There's no way we're getting to the playoffs, so I see them letting the current group finish out the year, at a minimum.

I really hope that they don't just make Turner the fall guy and stick with the status quo. This team needs a new playcaller on defense, and they badly need a GM who can actually identify talent in the draft.