Bears vs Packers - 12CT - 12/13/09

adam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Lord...what brand of kool-aid are you drinking? Because I would need a whole hell of a lot of it to start thinking the game will even be close, let alone a victory...

I actually believe it will be Packers 38-17.

However, we are 4-2 at home, barely lost to GB in GB, GB is on a short week, and we are due for at least one good game this season.

EDIT - It looks like Hester may be out for this game (http://twitter.com/vxmcclure23)

I actually believe it will be Packers 38-17.

However, we are 4-2 at home, barely lost to GB in GB, GB is on a short week, and we are due for at least one good game this season.

EDIT - It looks like Hester may be out for this game (http://twitter.com/vxmcclure23)

Add to that Pace will be back starting at Left Tackle (WTF??!! Why for eff's sake??) and you have an offense that might struggle for a change...

This defense is awesome. Horrible gap control for a team that has a scheme which absolutely requires gap control. Chuck this coaching staff now.

Agreed. Lovie and his staff have lost all control and are floundering. It's time to cut our losses with Lovie and move forward.

Surely that INT is yet another that is not on Cutler.

Let's see...who knows the play a little better?

Cutler?

Aromashodu?

I'm guessing Cutler.

That's on the WR unless the Bears come out and explicitly say that Cutler made the wrong read.

There goes Cutler channeling his inner Rex Grossman

How can you call that a Grossman? There wasn't even pressure on that play.

That looked like a pure miscommunication between QB and WR. And since this is Aromashodu's firsst pro start, I'm going to pin it on him until it's otherwise stated by someone associated with the Bears.

Surely that INT is yet another that is not on Cutler.

Let's see...who knows the play a little better?

Cutler?

Aromashodu?

I'm guessing Cutler.

That's on the WR unless the Bears come out and explicitly say that Cutler made the wrong read.

I have to put blame on Cutler, because there was no pressure and he through off his back foot. Please tell me Why?

I have to put blame on Cutler, because there was no pressure and he through off his back foot. Please tell me Why?

Back foot or not, if that's where the WR is supposed to be, and he runs the wrong route, then you can't say mechanics were the issue. Unless of course you contend that his mechanics caused him to be short by what would have been about 20 yards (counting Devin A conyinuing "his" route).