Chilebear r u OK

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

When I first heard about it I thought about Chilebear ! Does anybody have his E-mail or on his facebook page ?

This shit is tough not knowing !

I checked Chili's profile and he lives in Santiago which did receive extensive damage. It is possible that he has lost internet connectivity because of this. Here's hoping that Chili and his family are safe.

Peace :dabears

I checked Chili's profile and he lives in Santiago which did receive extensive damage. It is possible that he has lost internet connectivity because of this. Here's hoping that Chili and his family are safe.

Where to begin?! Yes, my family and I are safe. shaken, both literally and figuratively. It was 8.0 on the Richter here in Santiago. Not fun and don't recommend it, especially at 3:34 am. There was so much movement, I'm surprised that our house held up. A few things fell from shelves, but, for us, no real damage. Two days without electricity, it just came on. Tomorrow I will check out what has happened on the other, older part of twon when I go to work. I think there is some real damage on that side. And down south, well that was 8.8 and with a terremoto afterward that caused more damage on the long coastline.

Hey, I appreciate all your concern and believe me, I would have loved to have checked in sooner. Man, you just don't know about any of this disaster crap until you actually are part of it. I know a bit how those folks in New Orleans must have felt after the hurricain.

Thanks again for thinking of us.

Where to begin?! Yes, my family and I are safe. shaken, both literally and figuratively. It was 8.0 on the Richter here in Santiago. Not fun and don't recommend it, especially at 3:34 am. There was so much movement, I'm surprised that our house held up. A few things fell from shelves, but, for us, no real damage. Two days without electricity, it just came on. Tomorrow I will check out what has happened on the other, older part of twon when I go to work. I think there is some real damage on that side. And down south, well that was 8.8 and with a terremoto afterward that caused more damage on the long coastline.

Hey, I appreciate all your concern and believe me, I would have loved to have checked in sooner. Man, you just don't know about any of this disaster crap until you actually are part of it. I know a bit how those folks in New Orleans must have felt after the hurricain.

Very glad to hear you and your family are ok.

I'm happy as hell you're okay. I hope the aftermath doesn't get ugly. Be safe Chile.

Glad you are OK! Best of luck with the recovery.

Ditto all the positive sentiments. Glad you and your family are good. Hope others are well too.

Good to hear!!!

I live in LA and went through the big Northridge one, so I have a decent idea of what it's like. But I imagine the US's infratructure is slightly different than Chile's.

Just glad to hear you're doing well!

Glad your ok. I have friends in Ecuador, Bolivia and Peru because of the business I am in,but knew noone from Chile except you.