AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH

flea

I plan to watch the World Cup to help span the time till TC starts. Go CHILE!! And Go USA!!! For what its worth!

I'm putting an each way bet on Serbia @ 50/1 & am putting somethingon Germany to win.

USA will progress from group but not much further though I'm puttin a bet on em to beat England :D :D

I've got England winning it all... A shot in the dark...

This ADIDAS commercial was too cool! Seem it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zd_khk6zXo

I'm putting an each way bet on Serbia @ 50/1 & am putting somethingon Germany to win.

USA will progress from group but not much further though I'm puttin a bet on em to beat England :D :D

You must be a very happy man! A hundred + years of grinning!

Well as a Sox fan I must say that the Cubs inability to win it all the past couple years is laughable because they really should have. Although the fact that the Sox haven't done much better since 2005 tempers things a bit though...

Not much of a soccer guy myself...when does the Rugby World Cup start?? :cheers

I'm a Cubs fan, but my heart isn't 100% into it. My dad was an immigrant from Lithuania and never liked baseball. So it took friends to get me into it. But it was much later in my life well after high school where I finally started to enjoy the game. (Probably becasue I could drink beer...) So, I definitley am not caught up into the decades of suffering as many Cubs fans can say. Aslo, because I don't bleed the colors like I do for the Bears, I harbor no ill will towards the White Sox. In fact, I was thrilled when they won the series. Because I knew that my fellow Bears fans were happy! And it was great for the city to freakin' win something since the glory days of the Bulls!

Well as a Sox fan I must say that the Cubs inability to win it all the past couple years is laughable because they really should have. Although the fact that the Sox haven't done much better since 2005 tempers things a bit though...

I know as much about soccer as I do brain surgery... So I'm basically sponsoring the pool I'm in!

But I figured w/ everyone else taking favorites, I'd make a play at t along-shot... At least that's what I thought.

Regardless, I'm better betting on pro football! Money in the bank! ;)

Save your money. England go out in the quarters/semis on penalties :D :D

Hopefully they failto get out of the group,that would be sweet