Bears at Giants, 10/3/10

balta1701-A

What about on that one. Thats purely on Cutler, he had all kinds of people underneath.

He had one guy open over the middle. Cutler hosed up with the few seconds he had. According to Collingsworth Cutler should just throw the ball out of bounds on every other play.

How about this, block someone just one time. Lines block people all the time. This is a poor defensive line missing their top pass rusher. Yet now they are basically running right past our line like they aren't even there.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had one guy open over the middle. Cutler hosed up with the few seconds he had. According to Collingsworth Cutler should just throw the ball out of bounds on every other play.

How about this, block someone just one time. Lines block people all the time. This is a poor defensive line missing their top pass rusher. Yet now they are basically running right past our line like they aren't even there.

100% agree. While sacks doesn't win games, neither does throwing it away. They need more slants like against Dallas and I want to see more Chester Taylor.

What is with this Manumaleuna guy? Has he blocked 1 guy in 3.5 games?

Atrocious performance right now.

We're cursed.

Orton is a virtual MVP so far, and our guy is constantly in the fetal position due mostly to his piss-poor decision making.

I now am letting it creep into my mind that we may have been fleeced on the Orton trade. Anger is fueling that right now.

Now it makes sense. The Kyle Orton memorial society.

Kyle would make our line better. He is definately a mobile QB who can get around and avoid a sack.

Come on man. He had a guy going over the middle, and dude slanting to the right flat, a guy wide open in the left flat where the blitz came from.

The line is what it is, he needs to get rid of the ball and Martz needs to help him.

Look at the play Dungy looked at, he has an underneath guy wide open. Throw the ball.

We're cursed.

Orton is a virtual MVP so far, and our guy is constantly in the fetal position due mostly to his piss-poor decision making.

I now am letting it creep into my mind that we may have been fleeced on the Orton trade. Anger is fueling that right now.

That was THE worst post of the year. Kyle Orton won a mighty 8 games last year despite his "great decision making" ability. If Cutler had Ryan Clady and that OL this year, he'd be even better then he's been. You think Orton would be any better this game? Please.