The Offensive Line

jason

you've just stated there where the blame is. Not arguing that the OL isn't at fault watched the same game & seen the D practically getting invited by th OL to hit Jay but he still could have avoided the sacks which is what I was saying. He'd still have gotten hit, but would have avoided the yardage loss

I guess it's about percentage of blame then. I only think he could have gotten rid on a few (i.e. 2 or 3) legitimately. If he had thrown the others away he would have gotten an intentional grounding penalty. Come to think of it, maybe the Giants DL deserved an intentional grounding penalty?

Guest TerraTor
Lets not get into this argument again. Of course, all of us think this o-line is bad. Further, all of agree that Angelo has been pitiful when drafting o-line.

Peace :dabears

Funny how Josh Beekman got cut, who i thought was the best interior OLman.

IIRC, he signed with Arizona.

I'm really laughing at this one. Before the Bears fiasco I watched the Cardinals fiasco where they gave up just 1 less sack than we did. Go to work on Monday and everyone is making fun of Faneca and how bad he is in pass protection.

He needs to be cut. He blocks as bad as Greg Olsen. Oh and I'm so sick of Olsen's up and downs. The guy gives up on passing plays, blocks worse than me. He's such a jackass.

Yeah. The love this clown gets from the casual fan is insane. He is the softest TE I've ever seen. Honestly, what does he do well? He can't block worth a damn. He hates getting hit while making a catch and often shys away from doing so. I don't think I've ever seen him lay out for a pass. Unless the ball is thrown at his facemask, he doesn't move (this includes if it's at his numbers; if it is, it's too low). He cuts off routes so he doesn't get hit (Cutler INT vs GB and Collins INT vs NYG). He's actually a pathetic player, and he deserves no accolades or anything. For a "6'6'' athletic, fast TE", he sure does suck.