Bears @ Panthers Gamethread

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I'm making this so early because week 4 was so f***ing disgusting.

Cutler: 12-23, 123 yards

Forte: 19 rushes, 60 yards, 1 TD

Taylor: 11 rushes, 40 yards

Defense gets a TD and with a Steve Smithless Carolina team, the Bears elite D will eat Clausen alive.

I'll be at the game for my annual Bears road trip. Bear down!

Bears 23-6

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will fail to gain 150 yards of total offense this week and we will lose a horrible game again. 14-3. DeAngelo Williams and Stewart will kill us on the ground and Collins will do nothing as I expect because he's a poor excuse for a quarterback. Forte will barely eclipse 30 yards on the ground and we will have atleast 3 turnovers on offense.

Back to reality....

Bears 10

Panthers 17

I fear Collins starting...

Come on Madlith, Martz will turn Collins from a sows ear into a silk purse! But the real deal is gonna be the D led by Peppers getting some turnovers. Bears 17, Kitties 10.

I think I lost my backwash in my Kool-Aid cup Chile! Collins scares the crap out of me... I love our D, but they will pound the ball like no tomorrow...and eventually something will give when we keep having 3 and out's on O.

Come on Madlith, Martz will turn Collins from a sows ear into a silk purse! But the real deal is gonna be the D led by Peppers getting some turnovers. Bears 17, Kitties 10.

24-17 Bears

Collins 284 passing

forte 45 rushing 65 recieving 1 td

Hester 4 catches 85 yards 1 td

Bennet 3 catches 45 yards

Olsen 3 catches 36 yards 1 TD

Peppers 2 sacks

No Kool aid, Cutler looked bad behind the line last week, so i can't fault Collins. He had a week of prep, will be ready this time and be respectable. Faith in the D, him, and Carolina sucking due to normal sucktitude and no steve smith the bear killer