Vikings @ Bears 11/14/10, 12:00 CT, FOX

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From all I seen on DTV it regional only, they may change it tommorrow though.

3 int's? Vikings weak point is the secondary. If the line can hold for 2 seconds with game plan last week, we should rack up sopme passing yards. Ther eis nobody on the Vikes secondary that can cover, so we should be ok.

From all I seen on DTV it regional only, they may change it tommorrow though.

3 int's? Vikings weak point is the secondary. If the line can hold for 2 seconds with game plan last week, we should rack up sopme passing yards. Ther eis nobody on the Vikes secondary that can cover, so we should be ok.

The Redskins also had the worst defense in the league in terms of yards given up when they came to Chicago. Relax, everyone. It's a prediction, not exactly "this is what the future holds."

Good defensive play on Knox leads to that interception.

Yes, a good defensive play, AND the fact that Knox ran a poor route. I was going to say that he looked like he wanted the ball to come to him, rather than meeting it half way. Johnston beat me to it.

EDIT:

At least he didn't blatantly quit on it, like he did in previous weeks.

Yes, a good defensive play, AND the fact that Knox ran a poor route. I was going to say that he looked like he wanted the ball to come to him, rather than meeting it half way. Johnston beat me to it.

EDIT:

At least he didn't blatantly quit on it, like he did in previous weeks.

Good defensive play? Knox should have caught that. I don't care what anyone says.

Wow, we definitely have the worst WR core in the league. There's another pick that goes on Cutler that wasn't his fault. Pisses me off!

Anyone that thinks we don't need a wideout is nuts. Bennett is about the only complete widoeut we have and unfortunately he doesn't have the speed to be a top flight wideout.