Patriots @ Bears, 12/12/10, 3:15 CT, CBS

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've typed this five times and I don't know where to start and what to say. What is obvious is that the Bears' offense is not good, the offensive line is still horrendous, and the Bears' defensive scheme is good...as long as it's not against a stud QB like Brady, Manning, Brees, etc. They just sit in there and pick it apart.

It still remains, however, that the OL is the weakness. So far Cutler has only had two drop backs where he wasn't IMMEDIATELY under pressure, with the last one being called a "jail break" by the announcers. The Bears have no chance if they can't do something on offense, and since it appears the OL won't be able to protect Cutler, this could be a 50 point game by the time the game is over.

and the patriots are a team that will try and score as many points as they can no matter how far up they are by. They are the definition of poor sportsmanship and running up the score whenever possible.

Sometimes, a bad enough loss breaks your spirits, sometimes a bad enough loss and your team fights back from it and gets angry.

and the patriots are a team that will try and score as many points as they can no matter how far up they are by. They are the definition of poor sportsmanship and running up the score whenever possible.

How is this poor sportsmanship? I'm sick of this touchy-feely BS that everyone always brings up in today's sports world. If the Bears can't stop them - and they can't judging from the last second TD to Branch - then they deserve to take the ass-beating. Don't like it? Stop it.

BTW - Where the hell was the safety on that play!?

How is this poor sportsmanship? I'm sick of this touchy-feely BS that everyone always brings up in today's sports world. If the Bears can't stop them - and they can't judging from the last second TD to Branch - then they deserve to take the ass-beating. Don't like it? Stop it.

BTW - Where the hell was the safety on that play!?

Agreed. Pats are just doing what they should. The Bears are not.