Season Highlights in HD

Cutsizzle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3y6U8hlNu0

Hope you guys enjoy this, 7 minutes of highlights from this season, pretty much any big play you can think of is on here. What are some of your favorite plays? Which stick out the most from the video that didn't get "enough" love during the season?

I love Earl Bennet's catch vs Detroit where he rumbled on for like 20 extra yards.

Nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3y6U8hlNu0

Hope you guys enjoy this, 7 minutes of highlights from this season, pretty much any big play you can think of is on here. What are some of your favorite plays? Which stick out the most from the video that didn't get "enough" love during the season?

I love Earl Bennet's catch vs Detroit where he rumbled on for like 20 extra yards.

"Do what ever you gonna' do, I'm getting ready to eat this fool." And then Julius Peppers "ate the fool".

There is no question that Forte had improved this year, after he seems to have about half of the highlights.

And ANYONE who thinks Jay Cutler is some sort of wimp apparently hasn't had to try and tackle him. There seems to be other footage of him out there where he has gone headfirst many a times rather than slide or scamper out of bounds. Good on ya' Jay. Rest up. You deserve it.

And I like the segue piece with Wootton and his sack of Favre...especially in slo-mo. Is there some sort of way to loop that to make a screensaver????

Nice work. :notworthy

Awesome video!!! Great highlights, and great season. I wish there were newer highlights from last week, but what can ya do?

And Griz, you are absolutely right about Cutler. He played his ass off this year and deserves the time off...and next year, I can feel it, he'll be even better and bring our trophies home to Chicago.

That was the most pleasant surprise while making the video. I sifted through hours of footage and when I saw that my jaw dropped. Never knew Hester laid anybody out all season like that.

gave it a quick look earlier thought it was brilliant. Was bennetts hit on the P there?