Giddy

LasCrucesBear

Well I have to admit I got excited hearing about new blood on the team. I know its early but damn i couldn't get enough searching for highlights. Bear Down!

Im the same way. So much good news in the papers building up the hype! Everyone is going to be a probowler according to Lovie, haha!

Well I have to admit I got excited hearing about new blood on the team. I know its early but damn i couldn't get enough searching for highlights. Bear Down!

Welcome aboard. You have 6 posts, but I don't remember you, so welcome.

I agree. I can hardly wait until the first preseason game, yet alone the first regular season game.

Bear down indeed!

I may bitch up a storm every now and then, but dammit if I don't get amped up every year for the possibility what what could happen!

:cheers

I've been following this forum since when it switched from some other service! I love reading all your all post. Here is where i come to get my shit straight! I admit I don't post much but I get a kick and some real insight on all you're posts! I'll try to engage a bit more. Sometimes i do cuss a bunch of you out but thats after a 30 pack and smoked ribs. Right now I'm excited. i haven't been in a while. lets see after next thursdays game.

I've been following this forum since when it switched from some other service! I love reading all your all post. Here is where i come to get my shit straight! I admit I don't post much but I get a kick and some real insight on all you're posts! I'll try to engage a bit more. Sometimes i do cuss a bunch of you out but thats after a 30 pack and smoked ribs. Right now I'm excited. i haven't been in a while. lets see after next thursdays game.

So you're familiar with TerraTor and Mad Lith then?

HAR HAR!!!! :D

Pour a couple of those cans from the 30 pack on those ribs before they are smoked then you and me will be on the same page.

Welcome to the best Bears talk online.

Bear down indeed!

I may bitch up a storm every now and then, but dammit if I don't get amped up every year for the possibility what what could happen!

:cheers

Amen, I am really looking forward to the season, I think we could be really strong this year. Last year was a great one and this year could be better!

Feel free to cuss me out any time if you want to share any of those smoked ribs and brews!