Going to Wembley

Daventry

Thanks everyone, I am so excited for the game! I am buying my wife and I jerseys, I am getting a "51" Throwback and am getting my wife a "40" Throwback!

There are some very avid Bears fans over here in the UK, quite knowledgeable and seem to be really nice guys. I was fortunate enough to be included in a group buy for tickets and we got super good tickets, thanks for Martin at the UK Bears Forum. I am looking forward to meeting the forum members as well....

Let's go Bears tomorrow, I would love to see them beat the Saints!

Good luck on that ticket contest 74, it would be great to meet you!

Thanks everyone, I am so excited for the game! I am buying my wife and I jerseys, I am getting a "51" Throwback and am getting my wife a "40" Throwback!

There are some very avid Bears fans over here in the UK, quite knowledgeable and seem to be really nice guys. I was fortunate enough to be included in a group buy for tickets and we got super good tickets, thanks for Martin at the UK Bears Forum. I am looking forward to meeting the forum members as well....

Let's go Bears tomorrow, I would love to see them beat the Saints!

Good luck on that ticket contest 74, it would be great to meet you!

Awesome, brother. Enjoy yourselves.

Sounds cool. Have fun.

BTW, if anyone is interested, go to jaycutlersix.com by tomorrow (the drawing is tomorrow). You can enter a $2 raffle to win a trip to this game, all expenses paid for, and tickets and expenses to the Panthers@Bears game in 2 weeks. You can buy as many $2 tickets as you want. Proceeds go to diabetes research.

Tailgating at the stadium?

No tailgating asyou know it allowed outside Wembley but the NFL put on an Official Tailgating party that tbh is not worth queing for. We are trying to sort some stuff

The Saturday before we have a touch game against Bucs fans followed by our Yearly Beardown meet

Head to "The Bear" pub for pre & post game drinkin

CAN'T WAIT AM BUZZING

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet Digs, Man...A damn Cowboy fan won the trip from the base...he's going for the Bears for the game since I told him Roy Williams sucks for us too..lol

• 2 weeks later...
Their giving away 2 Tix/airfare/room from the base in Turkey. I registered to win. Show those Scone Eaters what Bear Fans are all about, Daventry!!!

As a Bengals fan let me say that if I were a season ticket holder and my team decides to play a game in Toronto or London, whatever have you, I would be furious. Only 8 games a year at home and they are too worried about internationalizing the game. There is clearly a following but make those people come here to see the teams! We all saw how well NFL Europe worked out.

As a Bengals fan let me say that if I were a season ticket holder and my team decides to play a game in Toronto or London, whatever have you, I would be furious. Only 8 games a year at home and they are too worried about internationalizing the game. There is clearly a following but make those people come here to see the teams! We all saw how well NFL Europe worked out.

Well as a Bengals fan and being new to the board (Welcome BTW) you wouldn't know that flea and daventry are in Europe. So a chance to see their team is a treat and we treat is s such. Me, I'm in Turkey, so making the game wasn't in the cards (or the drawing for the tickets), but if I had the chance I would go in a second. I wouldn't care if I saw the game among a bunch of tea sipping, crumpet eaters because I'd be there supporting my team.

Well as a Bengals fan and being new to the board (Welcome BTW) you wouldn't know that flea and daventry are in Europe. So a chance to see their team is a treat and we treat is s such. Me, I'm in Turkey, so making the game wasn't in the cards (or the drawing for the tickets), but if I had the chance I would go in a second. I wouldn't care if I saw the game among a bunch of tea sipping, crumpet eaters because I'd be there supporting my team.

Very true, I am a transplanted American but you would be shocked to learn how many die-hard and knowledgeable Bears fans there are over here, Flea one of the most so.

I don't know if it is worth arguing about the economics of it all but I would bet that the NFL would not be doing it if it did not make money.

For me, I am just grateful as he££ for a chance to see the Bears live!

Watch out for me and my wife at the game, 51 and 40!!! I will be sitting with all of the NFL UK guys, so I reckon there will be lots more jersey around!