Barry Sanders to replace Bocephus

madlithuanian

To be quite honest I could care less about who does the open for the Sun Nite or Mon Nite games and really would like for the game to begin without all the fanfare because I have been watching football since the mid 60's when all of the hype wasn't necessary. I usually get myself all jacked up for the games and don't need the abstinence advocate who fathered a child out of wedlock to get me revved up for the game especially since he is a life long Lion.I will have the mute button on.

BTW: WHY NOT PLAY THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AS THE OPEN!

I'm not sayin,I'm just sayin.

To be quite honest I could care less about who does the open for the Sun Nite or Mon Nite games and really would like for the game to begin without all the fanfare because I have been watching football since the mid 60's when all of the hype wasn't necessary. I usually get myself all jacked up for the games and don't need the abstinence advocate who fathered a child out of wedlock to get me revved up for the game especially since he is a life long Lion.I will have the mute button on.

BTW: WHY NOT PLAY THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AS THE OPEN!

I'm not sayin,I'm just sayin.

I'm happy as a pig in shit for Barry. And for the Loins. The worst franchise in the NFL for the past 60 years bar none. Now they have a chance to finally walk out of the primordal slime and we, meaning of course the Bears, get a chance to kick their ass back in the slop for another 60 years! Or maybe get our ass kicked into the slime!

I'm happy as a pig in shit for Barry. And for the Loins. The worst franchise in the NFL for the past 60 years bar none. Now they have a chance to finally walk out of the primordal slime and we, meaning of course the Bears, get a chance to kick their ass back in the slop for another 60 years! Or maybe get our ass kicked into the slime!

I would love for us to continue to beat the Lions like we have recently but the Bears on the road in prime-time games has me cautious.I can remeber a Mon Nite game with Eric Hipple as the Lions QB and they blasted the Bears scoring over 40 points and limiting the Bears to 7 a Marcus Anderson TD reception. Some of the Bears biggest clunkers have come on Mon Nite on the road,