Bears at Lions Oct 10, 2011 on MNF

BearsFan1974

I can feel Justin Blackmon or Alshon Jeffery getting closer. We might not win more than 4 games all year at the rate this defense is playing.

I'd still rather see another stud OL drafted early to actually, ya know, consistently give the QB time to throw the ball. Notice that the few times Cutler has had time tonight, he has been able to make a few good throws. It would also be cool if they could run block consistently, instead of forcing Forte to bounce everything to the outside when the runs are called inside.

BTW - 7 False Starts this game (two on Davis, not three like Jaws said)

I'd still rather see another stud OL drafted early to actually, ya know, consistently give the QB time to throw the ball. Notice that the few times Cutler has had time tonight, he has been able to make a few good throws. It would also be cool if they could run block consistently, instead of forcing Forte to bounce everything to the outside when the runs are called inside.

BTW - 7 False Starts this game (two on Davis, not three like Jaws said)

It doesn't matter because when he has time nobody is ever open and if we go into next season with the same receiving core, I won't watch a single game of Bears football. I've seen enough.

what a waste of talents like Cutler, Forte, Urlacher, Briggs, Peppers etc. This whole team and staff needs an overhaul. They are giving way too much credit to Detroit for the pass rush, and the false starts. Anyone watching the Bears knows our offense is a false start waiting to happen. Detroit does rush the passer well but we are making it super easy.

It doesn't matter because when he has time nobody is ever open and if we go into next season with the same receiving core, I won't watch a single game of Bears football. I've seen enough.

There have been a few times this game when Cutler has had time...in those plays the results have been pretty good.

--

Like the play just now when Cutler had time...11 yards to Roy Williams.

Lovie "Well, uh, you have to praise the Detroit Lions. They executed their game plan well,. We didnt get pressure on the QB. Uh, well we will go back to work tomorrow getting ready for our next game. We will try to get better. Jay played well. These game happen"

This will be the post game.

We like our guys. We will watch the film and go from there.

Lovie "Well, uh, you have to praise the Detroit Lions. They executed their game plan well,. We didnt get pressure on the QB. Uh, well we will go back to work tomorrow getting ready for our next game. We will try to get better. Jay played well. These game happen"

This will be the post game.

You're dead on. What we should hear:

"Ya know, the cover-2 has holes that everyone knows about, and when we play it we just hope the opponents don't exploit those holes. Didn't work today when Calvin Johnson got a huge touchdown, and it didn't work on the short one of the middle to their Tight End. As for the offense, well, we don't have an OLine. It's hard to run when the hole you plan for is blocked and you have to bounce everything outside. And it's even harder to pass when your quarterback plants his back foot and is contacted almost directly thereafter. Thank God for Toub, because without him we'd have nearly no success tonight. Also, I have to give Jay serious credit for keeping his cool; I'm sure he personally hates every guy on the offensive line. I'm personally thrilled Jay isn't injured; Lord knows the line has tried their damnedest to put him on IR. I'm just glad Martz didn't get pass happy tonight, because Jay would probably need a colostomy bag by now."

Something like that would be nice.

We can dream...

You're dead on. What we should hear:

"Ya know, the cover-2 has holes that everyone knows about, and when we play it we just hope the opponents don't exploit those holes. Didn't work today when Calvin Johnson got a huge touchdown, and it didn't work on the short one of the middle to their Tight End. As for the offense, well, we don't have an OLine. It's hard to run when the hole you plan for is blocked and you have to bounce everything outside. And it's even harder to pass when your quarterback plants his back foot and is contacted almost directly thereafter. Thank God for Toub, because without him we'd have nearly no success tonight. Also, I have to give Jay serious credit for keeping his cool; I'm sure he personally hates every guy on the offensive line. I'm personally thrilled Jay isn't injured; Lord knows the line has tried their damnedest to put him on IR. I'm just glad Martz didn't get pass happy tonight, because Jay would probably need a colostomy bag by now."

Something like that would be nice.