Zany Lineup Changes For Laughs

lemonej

For the sake of my sanity I'm trying to make lite of this current situation by trying to laugh instead of scream.

1) Frank Omayele to defensive tackle: His anticipating the snap would have him in the opponents backfield on every down.

2) Stephen Paea to offensive guard: Why not he is not playing on defense so try him at guard he may become the next Mark Bortz.

2) Roy Williams to safety: Since he is basically invisible on offense he should help the Bears disguise some of their coverages in the secondary and with his hands he would lead the league inpasses defended.

4)Tyler Clutts to defensive end : He returns to his college position to help spell Peppers and Idonije.

5) Henry Melton to fullback: one way to get him into the backfield is return him to his former college position.

6) Kellen Davis to middle linebacker: His size in the deep middle would be a perfect fit in the Cover 2.

7)Brian Urlacher to tight end: Why not utilize one of the teams best athletes on offense when he has arguably some of the best hands on the team.

8) DJ Moore to wide reciever: His knack for being at the right place for deflections on his picks would be beneficial on offense when a defender tips away a pass.

9) Charles Tillman to wide receiver: He automatically would bring size and physicalty to the position and we could encourage Cutler to throw picks to the other team and have him strip the defenders to regain the ball for a first down

10) Dave Toub to offensive coordinator: The absolute best coach on the staff should be used to fix the offense.

Please someone help me laugh.

For the sake of my sanity I'm trying to make lite of this current situation by trying to laugh instead of scream.

1) Frank Omayele to defensive tackle: His anticipating the snap would have him in the opponents backfield on every down.

2) Stephen Paea to offensive guard: Why not he is not playing on defense so try him at guard he may become the next Mark Bortz.

2) Roy Williams to safety: Since he is basically invisible on offense he should help the Bears disguise some of their coverages in the secondary and with his hands he would lead the league inpasses defended.

4)Tyler Clutts to defensive end : He returns to his college position to help spell Peppers and Idonije.

5) Henry Melton to fullback: one way to get him into the backfield is return him to his former college position.

6) Kellen Davis to middle linebacker: His size in the deep middle would be a perfect fit in the Cover 2.

7)Brian Urlacher to tight end: Why not utilize one of the teams best athletes on offense when he has arguably some of the best hands on the team.

8) DJ Moore to wide reciever: His knack for being at the right place for deflections on his picks would be beneficial on offense when a defender tips away a pass.

9) Charles Tillman to wide receiver: He automatically would bring size and physicalty to the position and we could encourage Cutler to throw picks to the other team and have him strip the defenders to regain the ball for a first down

10) Dave Toub to offensive coordinator: The absolute best coach on the staff should be used to fix the offense.

Hell have him be HC,OC,DC & STC get rid of the rest as they don't do a lot anyway

3) Roy Williams to safety: Since he is basically invisible on offense he should help the Bears disguise some of their coverages in the secondary and with his hands he would lead the league inpasses defended.

You know, some of those are GREAT IDEAS!

1) He'd suck there as well. And he'd take away valuable time from a better player.

2) Great idea!

3) Great idea! And he's tall!

4) Great idea! Could be the hard-nosed backup needed.

5) So-so idea. I still have hope for Melton

6-8) Dislike

9) Bad idea, but funny. "Interception AGAIN from Cutler! Tillman strips and recovers, AGAIN!"

10) I say keep him as ST Coach, but make him the advisor for the OL, just to see if he can get things rolling. Making him the OC implies that he still lets Tice have some freedom with the OL, which is a bad thing.

I think you gotta move Graham to WR because how many times has he gotten down field untouched on punt coverage...it proves he can get away!!!

Me like that one. While I did mine tongue in cheek, your idea has some merit. Dare I say a Roy Green experiment like the St. Louis Cardinals did back in the Air Coryell days. Why not we are running the same style of offense supposedly.

Thanks for the levity! Although some of those moves don't sound half crazy...

I"ve actually joked before about why not try some of our D-Line depth at offensive line. How could they play any worse? Our O-Line would have a hard time blocking a stationary object.

I actually remember Ed O Bradivich from the 63 championship team saying that he and a few of his defensive teammates started running offensive plays because they felt the offense with QB Bill Wade was only good between the 20's so they felt they should form their own offense and go both ways.If you have ever seen the 85 video this was part of the video recalling then the last Bear team to win a championship.

My Idea was for humor purposes only but since we have endured guys being switched from positions over the last 25 years fromMike Richardson from safety to CB,Mark Bortz from DT to OG,Big Cat from DL to OT,Dustin Lymon from LB to TE, Jerry Azumah from RB to CB and Devin Hester from player without a position to DB to WR and probably back to returner.