Conte/Wright to replace Meriweather/Harris

madlithuanian

Merriweather has turned into a waste of money. How the heck could have he been a probowler last year? He just trys to hit people with his helmet, and I don't think he believes in wrapping his arms around a player to tackle them because I have yet to see it!

I don't know much about Conte and don't remember seeing anything of him at Bourbonais, but I am curious to see what he'll do out there.

Merriweather has turned into a waste of money. How the heck could have he been a probowler last year? He just trys to hit people with his helmet, and I don't think he believes in wrapping his arms around a player to tackle them because I have yet to see it!

I don't know much about Conte and don't remember seeing anything of him at Bourbonais, but I am curious to see what he'll do out there.

The real question is how did ya not see it coming, he is what we paid for, it's how he has played football since he came into the league.

Who hasn't made the probowl the last couple years, the amount of people invited has turned it into more of a joke than it used to be

After what we saw Monday night this is fine by me. I don't expect any improvement in performance but at least the message is the right one.

B&B said that they are doing the right thing by making the heads role, but they replacement heads suck too...

Me, I'll give Conte a chance since Steltz blows!!!! But even if he turns out to be Fencik-esque, JA still blows goats.

I don't remember which analyst said this, may have been Bill Cowher or Herm Edwards but he says players these days lack solid tackling fundamentals. They just want to deliver the big hit which the NFL is cutting down on.

It appears as such. I was really hoping our defensive genius could turn him around. Looks like he did much better under a real genius in NE...

Conte's a rook. At best, he won't suck horribly right now. He was a reach pick in the 3rd round, so I don't think expectations should be too high. he could prove good down the road, but given our track record, I'm not expecting much.