Vikings game favorite moment

AZ54

Not talked about on this board at all is how Paea blew up Adrian Peterson on his sack of McNabb in the endzone. I saw it during the in=game reply and laughed. Paea doesn't even slow down or change direction and Peterson looks as if he doesn't know what hit him. Video is at this link:

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/BearDownoftheWeek.asp

There were many good things to come out of the Vikings game, especially the work Hester did. However, finally seeing our 2nd rd pick contribute in this way gives me more hope for the rest of the season.

Not talked about on this board at all is how Paea blew up Adrian Peterson on his sack of McNabb in the endzone. I saw it during the in=game reply and laughed. Paea doesn't even slow down or change direction and Peterson looks as if he doesn't know what hit him. Video is at this link:

There were many good things to come out of the Vikings game, especially the work Hester did. However, finally seeing our 2nd rd pick contribute in this way gives me more hope for the rest of the season.

I personally like the Peppers' "ShoveSack" on McNabb

I like both you guys have pointed out, there was a play where Peppers blows up Peterson on a pass play where Mcnabb barely gets out of the way to throw a pass. Peterson looks at Peppers after the play like Why did you have to hit me so damn hard??? lol

Guest TerraTor
I like both you guys have pointed out, there was a play where Peppers blows up Peterson on a pass play where Mcnabb barely gets out of the way to throw a pass. Peterson looks at Peppers after the play like Why did you have to hit me so damn hard??? lol

that was awesome...