how important every game is from here on out

Chitownhustla

http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings/_/type/pl...ank/order/false

Must win this coming week.

Right now we are ahead of the Eagles by one game and tied with the same record with Falcons and Bucs but hold the tie breaker.

This years wild card race is going to be intense

I agree that this weeks game is important to the Bears but I still feel it is a little early to try and start seeding teams when everyone hasn't had a bye week yet. Some of the AFC teams which are all bunched up can't truly be seeded correctly if they haven't all played the same amount of games.

normally i would agree but with GB and Det getting off to a great start the wildcard is going to be our only shot(i dont think GB is going to falter even if Det does) . with that being said we have to beat the Eagles it will give us the tie breaker with all three teams fighting for the wildcard. its safe to safe that atl, tampa and philly will all be in the race with the bears!

normally i would agree but with GB and Det getting off to a great start the wildcard is going to be our only shot(i dont think GB is going to falter even if Det does) . with that being said we have to beat the Eagles it will give us the tie breaker with all three teams fighting for the wildcard. its safe to safe that atl, tampa and philly will all be in the race with the bears!

That I agree with.That is also why I was hoping the Broncos would have shown up against the Lions. For all those who were on blogs this week praising Tebow for what they thought he could do,I'm sure Crow doesn't taste to good on Monday. I also hope that he is still on the field when the Bears go to Denver.

My post was based on the fact that it is still 9 games left. In the life of us Bear fans that can be an eternity.

BTW: Some of the comments that the Lions players are saying every week makes me believe that they seem to be full of themselves and a good ass whuppin after the Eagles may send them on the downward spiral that I believe is coming. So the next 2 games are huge for the Bears.

The Bears should be able to go 2-1 in their next 3 games. Philadelphia will be tough, but Detroit is starting to falter and it might be cold on November 13. San Diego is very overrated (what else is new?) and that's a very winnable game because it's at home and, again, it might be a tad cold on November 20.

Philly will be a tough game. We shouldn't fool ourselves.

However, there are some potential positives for us...

1. We've been playing better as of late and calling plays better overall. (Still not well enough yet though!)

2. We're resting up, getting healthier

3. We have a long 2 weeks to prep

4. They are getting off a HUGe divisional win, probably thinking very highly of themselves...trap game?

5. We have historically played well against Vick, and Philly

Listening to the experts, Bears don't stand a chance vs. Philly. The dream team has arrived, apparently. Trouble is, the cowboys are shit and anyone who reads too much into that win is fooling themselves.

Guest TerraTor
Philly will be a tough game. We shouldn't fool ourselves.

However, there are some potential positives for us...

1. We've been playing better as of late and calling plays better overall. (Still not well enough yet though!)

2. We're resting up, getting healthier

3. We have a long 2 weeks to prep

4. They are getting off a HUGe divisional win, probably thinking very highly of themselves...trap game?

5. We have historically played well against Vick, and Philly

I have always stuck to my guns on "Every Game is A Must Win"