Seahawks @ Bears, 12/18/11

balta1701-A

what a joke. we have no playmakers on O and it looks like our D came out in the second half and is laying a big fat egg...same old shit different season

At this point it's just about position in the 2012 draft. This group could not get a win after Cutler went down. Just pathetic all the way around, D and O.

Three straight jail-break pass rush situations for the Seahawks. There's the OL I have been talking about!

And the announcer is a dumb ass. "Slow developing play"? It was a 3/4 step drop, he patted the ball once, and there was a defender grabbing him. I'm sorry, if the QB doesn't have time to plan a back foot and at least take a peak at the second read, then it's bad OL play.

This announcer is a complete moron. That INT had nothing to do with Roy Williams, as much as I dislike him, stumbling. It looked like he stumbled because he was shocked at how poorly (high and behind) the pass was thrown.

Hanie sucks. It's McCown time.

EDIT:

It's apparent, within two passes, that McCown makes bad decisions, but has a better arm than Hanie.

Yep...

Season done. Onto thinking about the next.

This announcer is a complete moron. That INT had nothing to do with Roy Williams, as much as I dislike him, stumbling. It looked like he stumbled because he was shocked at how poorly (high and behind) the pass was thrown.

EDIT:

It's apparent, within two passes, that McCown makes bad decisions, but has a better arm than Hanie.

We are playing like garbage for the 4th straight week.

The coaching staff needs some blame for this. We do not look prepared for play.

The fact that the Bears were leading at the half was impressive enough. This team is horrific with Hanie. And it should be pointed out that this team, if not for a fluke hail mary, and two boneheaded Barber decisions, has 2 more wins, despite it all.

EDIT:

Also note that McCown actually made decisions. Hanie ran around clueless out there. Dude looked more clueless than Tim Tebow his first couple of weeks.

I think the announcer spoke too soon and just chose not to recant. I could kind of hear in his voice that he could tell he called it wrong. Who knows why he didn't own it.

Basically I'm defending him because I liked his color commentary most of the rest of the time. He had actual things to say about the game's plays and strategies. So many color commentators sound like they're just doing a mid-week radio show. They've got their topics all thought up and what's happening on the field isn't going to change what they're going to talk about.