Bears 2012 Nike Vapor Jet Gloves...sweet!

Cutsizzle

Your example showed a similar style that the Broncos currently employ with the little swoosh on the pants instead of a stripe, etc. I wasn't just implying color scheme.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. We have classic unis. They honestly don't need changing.

I don't mind an alt jersey here and there...but to make a permanent change, I just don't want anything drastic.

Eh. They really aren't that close by comparison. They don't have to adopt the exact same thing, I just wanted to find a good change up in uniforms that represented itself well in the changes that were made. As I mentioned before, a little more white in the navy unis could do well even if they kept a similar scheme to them. I don't really care for the 3 stripes thing all that much.

I understand. I'm just of a different frame of mind. Perfection need not be changed! If it was good enough for Walter, it's good enough for me!

Eh. They really aren't that close by comparison. They don't have to adopt the exact same thing, I just wanted to find a good change up in uniforms that represented itself well in the changes that were made. As I mentioned before, a little more white in the navy unis could do well even if they kept a similar scheme to them. I don't really care for the 3 stripes thing all that much.

1454.jpg

fbminny2010-432.jpg

This is a perfect representation of a change that worked extremely well and brought Illinois into the modern world. If the Bears ever made a change, I would hope they do something similar.

What did that do in terms of production on the field? The changes were made under the former coach and they didn't have a winning record under his tenure. So why are you really stuck on changing the uniforms when that has absolutely nothing to do with how players play on the field?

1454.jpg

fbminny2010-432.jpg

This is a perfect representation of a change that worked extremely well and brought Illinois into the modern world. If the Bears ever made a change, I would hope they do something similar.

What do you mean "worked extremely well" and "brought Illinois into the modern world"? The first part is completely a matter of opinion and up for debate, and the latter part is nonsense. Just because something is newer doesn't necessarily make it better. This is one of those situations. If the Bears changed to that different style that seems less about "modern world" and more about an unnecessary change driven purely by cash and an overeager graphic designer.

What did that do in terms of production on the field? The changes were made under the former coach and they didn't have a winning record under his tenure. So why are you really stuck on changing the uniforms when that has absolutely nothing to do with how players play on the field?

Why are you bringing up something that has nothing to do with anything? Nobody here has said anything about jersey changes reflecting record. I frankly could care less if they did or didn't make changes, why do you think we are even talking about it? Probably has something to do with the topic...

what do you mean "worked extremely well" and "brought Illinois into the modern world"? The first part is completely a matter of opinion and up for debate, and the latter part is nonsense. Just because something is newer doesn't necessarily make it better. This is one of those situations. If the Bears changed to that different style that seems less about "modern world" and more about an unnecessary change driven purely by cash and an overeager graphic designer.

Gee Idk.. I guess because the jerseys back in the 90's sucked ass and now they are actually pretty good looking? My doctor recommends I stay away from this thread.

Gee Idk.. I guess because the jerseys back in the 90's sucked ass and now they are actually pretty good looking? My doctor recommends I stay away from this thread.

It would appear that most of this thread, and probably most Bears fans, disagree with you. The older uniforms, the traditional uniforms, and specifically the Bears uniforms, look much better than the pseudo-Arena League jerseys that are being created nowadays.