The only sure thing about the draft....

Pixote

I have no doubt over half the members who post here will be moaning and groaning, some totally ballistic, about the Bears selections.

Happens every year, we all have our favorites, guys we want drafted, but unfortunately they are seldom selected.

I just hope this year we can keep it all in perspective and give Emery a chance to prove his worth without making rash judgements saying he is a failure because he did not pick who we want and making selections he feels will be best for the Bears, this year and the future.

I'm all in on Emery! He more than deserves the benefit of the doubt!

I have no doubt over half the members who post here will be moaning and groaning, some totally ballistic, about the Bears selections.

Happens every year, we all have our favorites, guys we want drafted, but unfortunately they are seldom selected.

I just hope this year we can keep it all in perspective and give Emery a chance to prove his worth without making rash judgements saying he is a failure because he did not pick who we want and making selections he feels will be best for the Bears, this year and the future.

Emery seems to be doing a good job, so he's got my vote.

...and if he drafts Brandon Weeden at #19?