ARE WE NOW JUST DELETING POSTS WE DON'T AGREE WITH?

Lucky Luciano

i started a post/thread about our 4th round draft pick and expressed my dissatisfaction over it. there were no untruths and no blasphemy. it's now gone. why?

Wasn't me. I remember a couple years back I accidentally deleted a post. I posted an apology right away.

Does any have any idea what happened?

Peace :dabears

I checked the Admin area, when a post is deleted it is archived there for reference, and I see no threads by you that were deleted.

well, there were about 3 or 4 people who had commented in that thread not to mention all my replies. ask alaskan grizzly or Dabears sox.

so unless an evan rodriguez titled post is somehow invisible on my computer it has been deleted by someone with admin authorization.

The only one I have found like that is this one started by another poster:

Round 4: Bears Select Evan Rodriguez, TE/FB, Temple

Now threads can be merged but I did not touch your thread. If another admin did merge it without letting you know I am sorry. Check out this thread and see if it was merged within this thread.

The only one I have found like that is this one started by another poster:

Round 4: Bears Select Evan Rodriguez, TE/FB, Temple

Now threads can be merged but I did not touch your thread. If another admin did merge it without letting you know I am sorry. Check out this thread and see if it was merged within this thread.

yes it appears to have been merged. whether all the posts are there or not i don't know. it also is put in a huge thread that may or may not even make sense in regards to my new thread post. also nobody ever said a word about it.

Sorry I deleted your post Luciano, but it lacked wit and charm...in short it just didn't scintillate, so it didn't make the cut, but keep trying.

oh, well by all means let me know what WOULD throw off enough sparks to keep my threads on this board. you want it full of four lettered words or hate crime comments from me for it to be strong enough for YOU to leave a post on this board????

glad to see GOD is here and watching.

oh, well by all means let me know what WOULD throw off enough sparks to keep my threads on this board. you want it full of four lettered words or hate crime comments from me for it to be strong enough for YOU to leave a post on this board????

glad to see GOD is here and watching.

I think he was joking around, I do not believe he is an admin.

I think he was joking around, I do not believe he is an admin.

ok then my apologies. it's just frustrating to have something like that done for no reason. this is a draft day where there will be a lot of people bitching and a lot of people happy but it's still not a reason to absorb someones posts into another thread at this point.

Whoever merged it would need to explain why, I did not merge it, but I know it is done on occasion so that we do not have multiple threads all on the exact same topic, to sort of consolidate all responses into one thread. I assume that was the thinking but as I did not touch your thread I cannot say for sure.