OL Change

WheresMyronBaker

Spencer was our best lineman last year when he was at RG. Some guys just can't adjust to different sides. If Webb has another game like Thursday, I'd give serious consideration to Lance Louis. He's the only nasty/physical lineman on the team. Williams is bad, and so is Jonathon Scott. I don't know what else they can really do if they choose to go with someone other than Webb.

Spencer was our best lineman last year when he was at RG. Some guys just can't adjust to different sides. If Webb has another game like Thursday, I'd give serious consideration to Lance Louis. He's the only nasty/physical lineman on the team. Williams is bad, and so is Jonathon Scott. I don't know what else they can really do if they choose to go with someone other than Webb.

Again...Williams > Webb.

Webb may impress 5 plays a game, but he shits the bed 10 plays a game. The Bears would benefit much more from Williams consistently average play. If he throws in a good play here and there, so be it.

Agreed.

Although I'm sure they aren't sitting Webb due to the publicity. Wait until after the Dallas game and their D has their way with him. Then we'll see Williams back.

I think its time for webb to see the bench and let Williams and Scott battle awhile...can not be any worse then webb.

Spencer was terrible last year. I don't know what Spencer you watched. Even when he was starting vs Indy and GB, he was worse than Webb.

Give Rachal a shot at G. If he fails, try Williams there, as in my opinion HE was the Bears best OL last year when he was healthy at OG.

Spencer was terrible last year. I don't know what Spencer you watched. Even when he was starting vs Indy and GB, he was worse than Webb.

Give Rachal a shot at G. If he fails, try Williams there, as in my opinion HE was the Bears best OL last year when he was healthy at OG.

Chris Spencer did a more than admirable job last year at RG. Without a doubt, he was right there with Garza as being the teams best offensive lineman, performance wise last year. Solid in the run game, only gave up one sack in 16 games last year.. Even as a guard, that's tough to do. He really fell off the map this year when he made the switch to the left side. All of a sudden he couldn't get out of his own way. I don't know what his issue was.

Agreed.