Bears @ Titans, 11/4/12

balta1701-A

Cutler hung on to that ball to long this time, He is waiting for Marshall to uncover

Oh good Lord, you have to be shitting me. That was an immediate slip through the OL by the defender. Cutler did not hold on to that too long. You're being absolutely ridiculous, or have your game on slow-motion.

Also, for the record, that sack looks more on Rachal than Webb. Webb was supposed to go outside, but Rachal looks like he made the wrong read.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good Lord, you have to be shitting me. That was an immediate slip through the OL by the defender. Cutler did not hold on to that too long. You're being absolutely ridiculous, or have your game on slow-motion.

Also, for the record, that sack looks more on Rachal than Webb. Webb was supposed to go outside, but Rachal looks like he made the wrong read.

I have to agree, he barely dropped back and was hit.

Alshon Jeffery NEEDS to return next week. The offense is clearly missing him. It's Brandon Marshall or bust in nearly every situation. At least Jeffery gives you the threat of another guy capable of making a play.

All I want to see this half is at least one really good offensive drive over 60+ that results in a touchdown.

I ment that as a general statement but yes your right on that play.is it always your mode to insult. Save your fingers and stop the insults.

It's not an insult if it's true. If you honestly thought Cutler held the ball too long on that play - which is exactly what your post said and implied - then it's either an ignorant or uninformed post. Nobody watching that objectively can think Cutler held the ball too long. He dropped back and the defender was already through the hole because of the missed assignment.

If you meant it as a general statement, then maybe it's just convenient that you worded it poorly and just so happened to post it immediately after Cutler got sacked. :rolleyes:

Alshon Jeffery NEEDS to return next week. The offense is clearly missing him. It's Brandon Marshall or bust in nearly every situation. At least Jeffery gives you the threat of another guy capable of making a play.

All I want to see this half is at least one really good offensive drive over 60+ that results in a touchdown.

I haven't been to a game this year, and that makes it nearly impossible to see multiple receivers, but is Cutler simply targeting Marshall and nobody else? Or are the other receivers just never open?

The Bears need to just take a page out of Seattle's playbook and run Forte and Bush to death. Forget the passing ;)

I haven't been to a game this year, and that makes it nearly impossible to see multiple receivers, but is Cutler simply targeting Marshall and nobody else? Or are the other receivers just never open?

In my opinion, Marshall is the only receiver that is consistently getting open, but as we've seen already this year, Cutler is definitely locked in to his #1 because the other guys aren't making plays. Hester is non existent and Bennett has been mostly a no show, aside from a couple of big catches last week in the 4th quarter. Jeffery makes a big difference out there being another guy that can use his body, like a basketball player, to get in position for the pick and stick plays that Cutler likes.

The Bears need to just take a page out of Seattle's playbook and run Forte and Bush to death. Forget the passing ;)

In my opinion, Marshall is the only receiver that is consistently getting open, but as we've seen already this year, Cutler is definitely locked in to his #1 because the other guys aren't making plays. Hester is non existent and Bennett has been mostly a no show, aside from a couple of big catches last week in the 4th quarter. Jeffery makes a big difference out there being another guy that can use his body, like a basketball player, to get in position for the pick and stick plays that Cutler likes.

And Loius with the hands!

I am surprised the Bears took their starters out that early. I know you don't want to get anyone injured, but I would've thought they would allow the defense to come out one more time and bring in the 2nd string offense first.

..and I hate garbage time scores.

1st String Defense only allows 10 pts, Tillman is sick. Lach with Pick-6, blocked Punt for TD. Forte and Marshall both with over 100 yards and TDs. Cutler with no picks and a 138 QB Rating. Over 50 pts is a great way to go into next week's game vs HOU.

I would really like to see a dominating performance, especially for the offense. The schedule is brutal going forward, so a 7-1 start is a must. We could go 4-4 in the 2nd half and still end up 11-5.

I am glad this came true, a dominating performance. Hester also had a nice run back, so all 3 phases are looking good. I would like to see a little more on offense, but with the defense playing at this level, I can understand why we are playing to limit turnovers.

That was a great pull by Rachal, and it was nice to see Webb at the second level. I'm not really impressed by the rugby scrum push; at that point the surge was inevitable because the D was standing and the O was pushing forward.

The scrum push in and of itself isn't that big of a deal to me either. What I liked about it was that every offensive player except Marshall and Cutler were in on it and Marshall was headed into it when they crossed the goal line. The offense has certainly had its struggles this year but it was nice to see everyone join in and earn that TD together.