Tillman defensive Player of the Month

balta1701-A

In my 46 years of watching Bears' football I have never seen a player do what Tillman did today.Since I was probably the last holdout for greatest Bears' CB ever,I'm all in now. Guys you have to understand that Roosevelt Taylor was a helluva player and it is very difficult for me to admit that someone was better since along with Sayers and Butkus he was one of the players I looked up to. He along with Bennie McCrae formed one of the best tandems in team history but what Jennings and Tillman are doing is unprecedented.

Peanut should be in the running for defensive player of the year.

100% agreed and like the other front runner JJ Watt he has impacted games. This next game the best 2 defensive players in the NFL in terms of impacting games are playing next Sunday Night. Right now if I'm a Bears' opponent I'm locating Tillman and attacking Jennings.This is the reason why he has 6 picks now so its pick your poison.

100% agreed and like the other front runner JJ Watt he has impacted games. This next game the best 2 defensive players in the NFL in terms of impacting games are playing next Sunday Night. Right now if I'm a Bears' opponent I'm locating Tillman and attacking Jennings.This is the reason why he has 6 picks now so its pick your poison.

Well Tillman will be up against A. Johnson this week so lets hope this is a repeat of the shutting down of C. Johnson from the lions. If we shut down Johnson and contain Foster then we will have a great shot at winning this game.