THANK YOU GREEN BAY!!!!!!!!

adam

I don't blame Green Bay or the Vikings for us missing the playoffs. The Bears as a whole dug their own grave after starting 7-1. Bears have no one to blame but themselves period.

Correct.

However, I will begrudge no Bears fan for being angry at Green Bay.

GB now has to play next week, probably against the Vikings I think.

I don't blame Green Bay or the Vikings for us missing the playoffs. The Bears as a whole dug their own grave after starting 7-1. Bears have no one to blame but themselves period.

Oh I know, it is just another reason the hate the fudge Packers. Both of those teams played like crap, I am glad America gets to watch a rematch of that BS next week.

Can't believe this.

No need to blame GB. F U Lovie and the Bears. You took a very talented team and choked. 2 straight years choking, one playoff appearance in 6 years. While I think the Bears will do the cowardly thing and not fire him..there is absolutely zero reason Lovie should coach the Bears next year.

Fire his ass.

Started the year 7-1. Absolutely no excuses not to make the playoffs. Nobody to blame but ourselves. They had a cakewalk easy ass schedule to start the season and when the competition came, they laid an egg.

And one other thing.. Mike Tice... Has there been any OC who's done less with more talented skill position players than the Bears? The offense was suppose to get better with Marshall, Jeffery, and Forte, and they did the exact opposite. We found out Mike Martz was a much better OC than most people gave him credit for. I put a ton of the blame on Tice, but you also have to remember that Lovie is the moron who gave this man the position in the first place. He has no idea about what offense is in this league, it's about time they got someone who did.

Correct.

However, I will begrudge no Bears fan for being angry at Green Bay.

GB now has to play next week, probably against the Vikings I think.

And unfortunately they both can't lose. I can't stand either team.

promoting Tice was the easy lazy choice, one of many the Bears and smith has made. But he was sold as the anti Martz, going to get us back to running the ball, using TE's, what we got was an offense that often was predictable, disorganized, and despite adding weapons regressed and lacked any punch at all. Mostly a one dimensional offense. They gave the stats that coming into the game that Marshall had 89 more catches than the next leading Bears receiver (Bennet) who practically disappeared this year between injuries, etc.

And unfortunately they both can't lose. I can't stand either team.

promoting Tice was the easy lazy choice, one of many the Bears and smith has made. But he was sold as the anti Martz, going to get us back to running the ball, using TE's, what we got was an offense that often was predictable, disorganized, and despite adding weapons regressed and lacked any punch at all. Mostly a one dimensional offense. They gave the stats that coming into the game that Marshall had 89 more catches than the next leading Bears receiver (Bennet) who practically disappeared this year between injuries, etc.

The problem is, many insiders indicated Lovie really had no idea what he wanted (when they hired Martz and again with Tice) so they ended up getting stuck in a tough position. Bears missed out on some pretty darn good candidates too and I think Lovie was a large reason why.

I could live with Norv Turner as our OC with Lovie staying but there is zero chance that Norv comes to play for Lovie (after Jay and Ron's difficulties and Lovie/Ron's issues).

I believe he will be gone because the Tice promotion was only done because no "real" OC in their right mind would come to the Bears knowing Lovie was possibly a lame duck coach. Now after not making the playoffs after a 7-1 start, there is no way he will be retained.

1 playoff appearance in 6 years, one, uno. No Wild Cards, nothing. We lost to HOU in 2008 in Week 17 to miss out on the Wild Card, and there was this year.

Just based on Lovie's own goals, he should be fired. Beat GB - FAIL, Win the Division - FAIL, Win the Super Bowl - FAIL.