WR coach

AZ54

It's going to be me. And my answer to every question my receivers ask of me will just be "...the opposite of whatever Drake would've had you do. Now go get'em, sport", all the while smacking my gum really loudly and never leaving the shade of my golf cart.

Oh great, Sounds like the coach that we really don't need .........lol

The sad thing is, I literally believe selection7 could do a better job than Drake. That guy made zero improvement to any of the Bears' WRs the entire time he was in Chicago. If anything, he only made players worse.

He must have had pictures of Lovie with an animal because he should have been fired years ago.

Peace :dabears

He must have had pictures of Lovie with an animal because he should have been fired years ago.

Peace :dabears

Totally agree because so many of the young WRs under his watch had to be "redshirted" I still believe he was hyped too much from his days at Texas because of Roy Williams and Limas Sweed who did nothing on the pro level. His really heated exchanges sometimes with the media also showed his lack of professionalism. I would have helped him pack at my expense.