Webb being pumped for information

Uncle Buck

Per the Tribune; Les Frazier is asking Webb questions about Trestman's offense/scheme

While this is not unusual at all, I can only envision the one and only response Les will receive:

DUH, Gee Tennessee.......

Disclaimer-old timers cartoon reference at play here.

This is GREAT news. I hope the offensive tackles play with all the understanding of our scheme that Webb has. If he could show them some of what he's learned from Kromer's blocking techniques that'd be great too.

Now yes I understand he's scouting for the defense, but still. Let's go kill those Vikings.

Per the Tribune; Les Frazier is asking Webb questions about Trestman's offense/scheme

While this is not unusual at all, I can only envision the one and only response Les will receive:

DUH, Gee Tennessee.......

Disclaimer-old timers cartoon reference at play here.

This is funny, when he was here he never really seemed to know what he was doing or supposed to do that's why he got cut. This is like asking Forest Gump for information. Web can tell Fraizier a lot about how to false start.

This is funny, when he was here he never really seemed to know what he was doing or supposed to do that's why he got cut. This is like asking Forest Gump for information. Web can tell Fraizier a lot about how to false start.

Blocking is like a box of chocolates, if you wait too long all you get is a puddle of goo at your feet