Bears app

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Does anyone have the Bears app? If not, I believe they have the same things online.

Anyway, the last 2 weeks, I've noticed that the pictures they tweet of pre and postgame behind the scene things are really awesome.

Last week, they had Trestman and Cutler hugging in one and shaking hands in another. From yesterday's, there's one of him and Cutler sitting in Cutler's locker just talking in what looks like a potentially almost-empty locker room. Another has him shaking hands with Jeffery.

Check these out, guys. They're really cool.

I really like this guy. I loved the hire because it was outside the box and I like it now. He could flame out. I don't know, but I do know that these guys, particularly the offense, seem to be trusting him more and more with each and every week, understanding perhaps that this guy knows what he's doing and could be the guy to get them their rings.

I know this is more Trestman based but the app wouldn't happen to have Paea doing the haka(the pre game "cheerleading" for those who don't follow rugby) would it? I can't seem to find a good quality video of it. I'd love to see the whole thing in good quality. Gives me new love for Paea as a rugby player....

To your point though, ya, I really liked the Trestman hire and so far he's done nothing to change that. I was a little afraid he wasn't gonna be able to get everyone to buy in to him and "respect" him but at least through success it really seems as though he's gotten over in the locker room.

Agreed.

It is simply difficult not to like Trestman.

Does anyone have the Bears app? If not, I believe they have the same things online.

Anyway, the last 2 weeks, I've noticed that the pictures they tweet of pre and postgame behind the scene things are really awesome.

Last week, they had Trestman and Cutler hugging in one and shaking hands in another. From yesterday's, there's one of him and Cutler sitting in Cutler's locker just talking in what looks like a potentially almost-empty locker room. Another has him shaking hands with Jeffery.

Check these out, guys. They're really cool.

I really like this guy. I loved the hire because it was outside the box and I like it now. He could flame out. I don't know, but I do know that these guys, particularly the offense, seem to be trusting him more and more with each and every week, understanding perhaps that this guy knows what he's doing and could be the guy to get them their rings.

I know this is more Trestman based but the app wouldn't happen to have Paea doing the haka(the pre game "cheerleading" for those who don't follow rugby) would it? I can't seem to find a good quality video of it. I'd love to see the whole thing in good quality. Gives me new love for Paea as a rugby player....

To your point though, ya, I really liked the Trestman hire and so far he's done nothing to change that. I was a little afraid he wasn't gonna be able to get everyone to buy in to him and "respect" him but at least through success it really seems as though he's gotten over in the locker room.

Haka...pre game cheerleading. It's been a tradition at my kids' high school for many years because we have a strong polynesian influence here. Started some time around the time Deuce Lutui was there. I've never seen it at the few rugby games I attended here in AZ but it expanding in popularity. I wish the Bears would do it the way our high school does where all the players line up and participate as it really gets the crowd going.

Haka...pre game cheerleading. It's been a tradition at my kids' high school for many years because we have a strong polynesian influence here.

Watching the highlight of Paea with the team had me believing that the rest of they guys were trying to do it but didn't know the routine or tradition. Briggs was right there like he was ready to pounce. Maybe they'll practice as the season progresses.

I remember in the movie Invictus when the New Zealand team "The All Blacks" would do their pre-game tradition it was something I wished more teams would do here in the US. Maybe Paea is onto something.

I have the game recorded on my computer, should be able to make a quick video of that.