Cutting Peppers

scs787

I actually agree it's too early, I just saw the lil tidbit yesterday and that's why I posted it.

Not saying anything is wrong with the thread, just I think its too early. The more to talk about the better. I hope he gets his health in order and into playing shape if he still is not(there were talks that he may not be in the best shape) and returns to form. Watching him he still is driving OT's back, just not getting to the QB as much as I would hope.

Not saying anything is wrong with the thread, just I think its too early. The more to talk about the better. I hope he gets his health in order and into playing shape if he still is not(there were talks that he may not be in the best shape) and returns to form. Watching him he still is driving OT's back, just not getting to the QB as much as I would hope.

Agreed. If he still isn't doing anything come about week 10-12 then maybe the discussion is warranted. For now, and especially with the loss of Melton, WAY too early.