Ordered my tickets for the 12/9/13 game vs Cowboys

BearFan2000

Got seats in section 438 row 35 seats 13 & 14. Should have a great view near mid field for the game and Ditka's retirement ceremony!!! Looked at several ticket sites and I gotta say I like that StubHub lists the final cost up front. Ticket Exchange was more expensive, Vivid Seats seems to have the highest fees.

Hoping for great weather and a Bears win!!!!

What did you pay?

Got seats in section 438 row 35 seats 13 & 14. Should have a great view near mid field for the game and Ditka's retirement ceremony!!! Looked at several ticket sites and I gotta say I like that StubHub lists the final cost up front. Ticket Exchange was more expensive, Vivid Seats seems to have the highest fees.

Hoping for great weather and a Bears win!!!!

What did you pay?

242 per, which is roughly double face and if I dug around or waited I might have been able to get them cheaper on craigslist but I should have the tickets in hand by next Friday with a guarantee that they will be legit. The way I look at it is I don't go to a game very often so I'm willing to splurge a little. Could have gotten cheaper tickets in other sections but being felt it was worth being near mid field

Seems about the price I was gfinding as well. I've gotten nailed by scalpers in the best with fakes, so Stub Hub is a good way to go for sure!

Help bring us a win!

242 per, which is roughly double face and if I dug around or waited I might have been able to get them cheaper on craigslist but I should have the tickets in hand by next Friday with a guarantee that they will be legit. The way I look at it is I don't go to a game very often so I'm willing to splurge a little. Could have gotten cheaper tickets in other sections but being felt it was worth being near mid field

Seems about the price I was gfinding as well. I've gotten nailed by scalpers in the best with fakes, so Stub Hub is a good way to go for sure!

Help bring us a win!

The Bears are undefeated in games my dad and I have attended! We'll do our best to cheer on the Bears to a win and enjoy a historic halftime ceremony honoring Da Coach

That is really cool. Like how they scheduled this for Ditka. Nice move. You are lucky for sure! Don't let that TV land on you.

TV shouldn't be an issue, it's in Chicago the lights will be fairly close to us as I believe 438 has 37 rows. But near midfield so can't complain at all there it will be cool to be at a historic game. We had talked about going to either this thursday's or that one but the historical significance made it an easy call. We'll just need to be sure we use the restroom before the game lol.

TV shouldn't be an issue, it's in Chicago the lights will be fairly close to us as I believe 438 has 37 rows. But near midfield so can't complain at all there it will be cool to be at a historic game. We had talked about going to either this thursday's or that one but the historical significance made it an easy call. We'll just need to be sure we use the restroom before the game lol.

Oh yeah..should've looked at the schedule. ha ha. Duh...

Still cool of the significance to Ditka. And I agree, that was almost a no-brainer on your choice. As Yoda would say; "chose well you did".

Give a shout out if you guys make it on TV!! Enjoy and GO BEARS!!!

Do they let you take signs with you? If I can I could make a two sided sign with Talk Bears on one side and Bears related something on the other. I'm guessing if you do bring a sign it'd have to be able to be folded up and packed in that one clear bag your allowed lol.

At the very least I will definitely post some pictures from the game